Alex Standall

You felt like crying. You felt someone had cut your heart into two pieces. Seeing Alex dancing with Jessica. He rejected your winter formal proposal for Jessica. Who not only broke his heart before for Justin but also made him feel like shit. He was staring into her eyes with love. The word you were afraid of.

"Y/N what are you staring at?" Tony asked

"No one!" You said

"Okay!" Tony said looking at you suspiciously.

You walked away and sat at the bleachers even though you promised yourself good time. You looked at Alex. He was looking at you whilst dancing with Jessica. He gave you a half smile and you turned away.

"Alex what are you looking at?" Jessica said to Alex.

"No one!" Alex said.

"Okay just focus on me." Jessica said. Alex found it hard to focus on her. Why were you avoiding him? He wanted to know. Jessica leaned into kiss him and he kissed her passionately. He imagined how would it be like kissing you while he was kissing Jessica. How would it be if he felt you. How would it be like if he was inside of you. Alex quickly regained himself from the thoughts. Was he cheating on Jessica mentally?

"Alex it looks like you seen a ghost?" Jessica said laughing.

"The kiss was intense wasn't it?" Alex said. He looked at you, but you weren't paying attention now you were looking at your phone.

"Yeah it was." Jessica said.

You were looking at your phone deciding whether you should call your mum to collect you. When someone sat beside you.

"How come a pretty girl like you don't have a date." Montgomery said smiling.

"Because I'm not pretty?" You said half smiling.

"Well I think you are gorgeous! Want to dance?" He asked.

"Sure, why not?" You said laughing.

He guided you through the dance. You could see Alex staring at you. You could see Montgomery leaning down to kiss you and you let him, but you imagined Alex kissing you. How would his lips feel against yours? You pulled away.

"Is there something wrong?" Montgomery asked.

"I didn't mean to give you a wrong idea. I thought we were just dancing. If you are looking for a relationship with me, I'm not interested." You said.

"Who said relationship? Maybe just a friend with benefits sort of thing." He smirked causing you to feel sick. With that he grabbed your butt.

"What the fuck?" You said.

"Don't act like you don't enjoy it?" He said laughing.

"Montgomery leave her alone!" You heard someone behind you say.

"Whatever Standall I'm not looking for a fight right now. I was just messing!" Montgomery said.

"Sexual harassment is not messing around." You could see Alex clenching his jaw, but you could tell it wasn't just because of this, it was also because of something else that was bothering him.

"Whatever" Montgomery left rolling his eyes.

"Thanks Alex!" You said quietly, and you started walking away to the bleachers when you felt someone was following you.

"Y/N..." Alex said quietly.

"Where is Jessica?" You asked

"You should be also asking where Justin is?" He said looking down.

"oh." That's all you managed to say.

"Tony caught them making out." He looked down clearly upset.

"I'm sorry Alex." You said.

"It's not your fault." Alex said.

"I'm really sorry- "

"Stop apologising. But you know I cheated on Jessica mentally though." He said sitting down on the bleachers and then you sat beside him.

"How?" You said.

"Please don't think of me as a perv." He said going red.

"I won't trust me" You said. You were about to hold his hand, but you stopped yourself.

"While I was kissing Jessica, I kept thinking how it would be like if kissed or felt you or even if I was inside of you." He said going red and you went red.

"I don't know Alex. What if Jessica wants to get back with you? You'll leave me in a split second." You said tears of realisation welling up in your eyes.

With that you stood up and walked away before Alex could follow you. You quickly called your mum to collect you and went home. You changed out of your pathetic prom dress and sat down on your bed with pyjamas on. Suddenly you felt your phone ring.

"Hi!" You said tiringly

"Hi Y/N look outside your window." Alex said.

You went towards your window and you saw Alex standing there.

"Please let me in." He said on the phone.

"Shit how are you going to climb up and if my mum sees you. She'll kill me!" You said quietly because your mum was sleeping.

"Just open the window." And you did and then he hung up and after a few minutes he came inside breathing heavily.

"That's harder to climb than you think it was." He said loudly.

"Shush Alex my mum is sleeping." You said in a whisper tone

"Sorry!"

"What do you want?" You said pissed while sitting on your bed.

"This." He approached you and leaned down and kissed you. It wasn't a tongue-tongue sloppy kiss. It was a normal kiss but a kiss to remember for lifetime. He started climbing on top of you whilst kissing you and you felt fireworks were exploding all around you. Butterflies were erupting in your stomach. You felt like the whole world disappeared and nobody mattered. All that mattered was now and Alex. He was still in his prom suit and his hand were sliding up your sides. Feeling your sides through your shirt. You started holding his shoulder firmly tracing hearts even from the clothes he could feel it. He needed you and you needed him and that's all what mattered. Fuck Jessica. Fuck Montgomery. You didn't care right now. You both pulled away to breathe.

"Don't tell me you didn't feel anything y/n" Alex said going red but breathing heavily.

"I felt a lot." You said smiling widely

"I wish we could carry on, but I want to earn your trust first and I don't want to rush in to things. I want to take it slow." Alex said standing up.

"Yeah." You said feeling all happy.

"I'll text you tonight where to meet me tomorrow for our first date." Alex said smiling.

"Promise me Alex you'll stay happy for me and not think about Jessica?" You said.

"Oh, trust me I'm more than happy and who?" He said laughing. He gave you a quick peck on the lip "Goodnight angel." He then started climbing down. He was like your prince rescuing you from the tower of sadness.

"I'm in love." You whispered to yourself.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME