Miles Heizer

Dedicated to @Oops-I-Fangirled thanks for requesting!

"Miles you always seem so caught up at rehearsals that you don't give me time." You said frustrated that all Miles seemed to care about was work not you. He barely had time for you.

"Look babe we'll talk later after the party not now. The guests will arrive soon." He said smiling to assure you he didn't mean to hurt you.

"Don't babe me." You rolled your eyes and walked away from him to get changed for the party. He rolled his eyes.

As you were changing he knocked on the door. 

"May I come in?" Miles said quietly but loud enough for you to hear.

"No, clearly I am changing." You said rolling your eyes.

"It's not like your completely naked." He said annoyed.

"Miles get lost." 

"Stop giving me unnecessary attitude and don't make a scene at the party!"

"Yeah whatever."

"Real childish Y/N" He walked away angrily. Why would you think such a thing? He tried to prioritise you but work was important as well.

The party began at 7 PM and all the co stars he worked with and his friends came. It was a basic party with alcohol but you had something in mind to grab his attention. Miles was talking to random people who you didn't know. You thought if you had to grab his attention the first thing that came in your mind was to make him jealous. You had never seen Miles jealous. You wanted to see that side of Miles today.

You walked towards the couch where you saw a fairly good-looking man sitting there. He had green eyes and curly brown hair. You thought perfect.

"Hi" You sat next to him.

"Hi" He said smiling. He wasn't as good looking as Miles but still he was good looking.

"What's your name?" You asked. You weren't good at flirting but tonight you had to do it for your sake.

"I should be asking you." He said, he sounded a little drunk.

"Well I'm Y/N" You said smiling and taking a glass of wine from the table.

"That's a beautiful name and you are gorgeous! Well I'm Josh" He said smiling. You blushed  of because his compliment.

"You aren't too bad yourself." You said laughing.

"Is it just me or you have a sexy figure." He said looking in to your eyes. You looked around to see Miles and there he was standing and looking at you. He was clenching his jaw. He saw you looking at him and he turned away. 

"No it's just you." You said laughing but touching his shoulder playfully. You could feel Miles's eyes on you.

"Y/N do you have a boyfriend?" He asked 

"Maybe." You said smirking and touching him again. You could see Miles getting red.

"How mysterious?" He said looking at you and he put his hand on your thigh. You swallowed heavily. Miles noticed it and started walking towards you two. He sat beside you and kissed you. It was a rough kiss and he grabbed your thigh squeezed it roughly. It was a show off kiss to show Josh you were his.

"I'm sorry" Josh said and walked away going red.

Miles pulled away and looked at you. There was anger in his eyes.

"What were you thinking? Trying to make me jealous?" He said.

"Well you clearly were." You said smirking.

"That's not the point. What if things escalated with him? You were giving him the wrong idea." He said

"That's the point! You were! Or you wouldn't kiss me like that. You barely have time." You said.

"Yes I was jealous! Seeing someone touch what's mine made me jealous." He said.

"Then why don't you show me I'm yours?" you said smirking.

"Me and you tonight after the party in my room." He whispered in your ear slightly biting it making you shiver.

"Okay." You were looking forward to it. He winked at you and you both stood up. His hand was around your waist and he was introducing you to everyone as his girlfriend.

"So making you jealous basically means I get your attention." You said playfully into his ear.

"You will see tonight in bed." He said winking.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS BAD! REQUESTS ARE OPEN