AUTHOR'S NOTE

hello everyone!

finally, it has come to an end. a year in the making.

all that i want to say it thank to everyone who has read this over the past year and or has just stumbled upon this and read it

all that i want to say it thank to everyone who has read this over the past year and or has just stumbled upon this and read it. i really appreciate every single person who has read, voted and commented on this book.

i actually haven't completed a book in about five years and i wrote that book on a site called quotev (which was quizazz at the time - the golden days) and it was a shitty harry potter book and thank god it dosen't exist anymore but i know that if it was still around no one would read it because it wasn't possble to read such horrible writing.

it was always my plan to kill nora off. as i did write this when season one first came out i didnt know when, i just knew. when i had her story set which was around the time the second season aired i knew that there was nothing for her so i felt that this was a good end for her.

now, my main task is to start rewriting this book because of errors of course and the fact that my writing made me cringe when i reread it. but first i think i have to address the fact that this is the end for nora claire. there will be no sequel, i mean, obviously, she died...but that doesn't mean its the end for my writing.

i will of course be writing other books, not a riverdale one but marvel, supernatural, teen wolf, social media....stuff like that. if any of you would like to read stuff like that, let me know.

that's all folks.

sarah <3

  ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

. . . O T H E R  W O R K S . . .
SOMEBODY ELSE ° BUCKY BARNES
A KIND OF MAGIC ° PETER PARKER

. . . M O R E
C O M I N G
S O O N . . .