Dabi x reader 🍂 Care

Warnings: description of rape, traumatized Reader (its a little graphic so don't read if sensitive)

Includes: Dabi taking care of you

🌽🥕🥔🍠🥐🍞🥖🥨🧀🥚🍳🥞🥓🥩🍗🍖🌭🍔🍟🍕🥪🥙🌮🌯🥗🥘🥫🍝🍜🍲🍛🍣🍱🥟🍤🍙🍚🍘🍥🥠🍢🍡🍧🍨🍦🥧🍰🎂🍮🍭🍬🍫🍿🍩🍪🌰🥜🍯🥛🍼☕️🍵🥤🍶🍺

It all began when you walked out of your apartment at 2 in the morning because you were hot. You were feeling too stuffy to sleep in your room so you decided to go outside to cool off. That was when you found him, bleeding against a wall, skin torn and cold. He was sitting against a wall, eyes closed and chest barely moving.

You couldn't leave him there, and ended up dragging him into your apartment, where you cleaned and bandaged his wounds and wiped the blood and dirt from his body.

He had woken up earlier that morning, and threatened you with blue fire streaming from his palm. You could tell he was scared though, and offered him a cup of coffee and a place to come to if he ever needed help again.

You still don't know why you did that.

It ended up with him coming every single time he got hurt. Which was very often. You cleaned him up every time, and always offered him a steaming cup of coffee.

After a while, he started coming over even when he wasn't hurt. You didn't necessarily not like his visits, it was just that you knew he was a villain and you knew he was dangerous. You were scared he was going to bring the danger to you.

And he did.

And here you were, strapped to a chair, bound, blindfolded, and gagged. You had no idea what was going on, or where you were.

The door suddenly creaked open. You heard a slight gasp and then someone stepping into the room.

"Hey, you're awake!" A male vice exclaimed. You could hear him walking towards you, and your heart rate started to rise. You struggled within your bonds, but it was useless.

You stiffened when he climbed into your lap, and got uncomfortably close to you. You squirmed under the unwanted weight and tried protesting, but nothing came out.

"Ah, ah, ah~! Don't squirm so much!" He giggled and rubbed himself closer to you.

You couldn't understand what this man's intentions were, but it wasn't looking good so far.

His hands started to run down your chest, lightly brushing over your breasts before stopping at your waist. You were yelling into the rag now, tears starting to form. This wasn't looking good at all.

"I've been watching you for a while now, (Y/N)-chan!"

His hands started to massage your hips.

"I've seen you hang around that little fire villain, and I have to say, it makes me very jealous!" His hands squeezed your sides harshly, surly leaving a bruise. You gasped at the pain.

"But I really shouldn't be... After all, he's never seen you masturbate. He's never seen the face you make right when you're about to cum! Oh, but I have!" His hands slid down to your thighs, rubbing your skin softly.

You were utterly and totally panicking. This guy was a creepy and a stalker. He obviously had some sort of affinity towards you and was planning on.. well, you didn't want to think about it.