Denki Kaminari x reader 🌹 Learning a Lesson

In our society, the legal age for drinking in Japan is 20.

Why do people love the lemons so?

WARNINGS: it's literally Sex. Kami is 18, slightly underage.

Includes: cock ring, (debatably underage), drinking, hand job, mouth job, bruises and pain, safe sex, kami's first time.
🔽➡️↘️↗️⬇️⬆️⬅️↙️↖️↕️↔️↪️🔁🔀⤵️⤴️↩️🔂🔄🔃🎵🎶♾✖️➗➖➕💲💱™️©️®️🔝🔛🔙🔚👁‍🗨🔜〰️➰➿✔️☑️🔘⚪️⚫️🔴🔹🔸🔻🔺🔵🔶🔷🔳🔲▪️

The way he walked into the club was the first thing that caught your attention. He literally swaggered, and if you were a bit more drunk, you would've thought it was the coolest thing in the world. But alas, you had denied yourself the pleasures of the bottle on that wondrous night, and instead you thought he was a douche.

Only a self-entitled jerk walks like that into a bar. Those types always caused trouble in the end, better to get rid of him sooner than later.

"Hey, Toma, you see that jerk over there? The one with the black stripe in his hair?" You spoke lowly to your friend, the bartender who was running the drinks for the night.

Toma glanced over at the guy, then back at you, and worry etched into his otherwise handsome face.

"(Y/N)-chan, please, don't make trouble tonight. I'm not sure I can handle another cussing out from my boss!" He pleaded.

You scoffed and crossed your arms over your chest. You had a bad habit of getting into bad situations, and Toma was always the one who got you out of them (and he always got himself into trouble in the process). Maybe it was time to take that in consideration before you did something reckless, even if it was hard to hold yourself back...

"I didn't even say I was going to do anything, I was just pointing him out to you," you huffed out.

You leaned against the bar, eyes trained on the guy who was currently flirting with a woman out of his league. Toma opened his mouth to say more but a customer called him away.

"It's fine, Toma. Really," you tried to appease him. He sighed and scurried away to attend to other people. Busy guy, busy life.

The jerk was now leaning up against a girl who seemed rather uncomfortable with his company. You scowled at the sight and prepared yourself to intervene. You watched as the girl shook her head and the jerk smiled softly and pulled away, shrugging. He then left the girl alone. Her shoulders lifted in appreciation.