Villians x Reader 🍄 Spring Cleaning

Woah I got my first few likes!! I'm shook. Thank you thiccAlois and bruhapril49

Includes: mostly naked reader-chan. Tomura, Dabi, and Toga all have a crush on you. cleaning. reader-chan is a tease. And closeness.!!!

🚵‍♀️🚵‍♂️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♂️🏆🥇🥈🥉🏅🎖🏵🎗🎫🎟🎪🤹🏽‍♀️🤹🏾‍♂️🎭🎨🎬🎤🎧🎼🎹🥁🎷🎺🎸🎻🎲🎯🎳🎮🎰🚗🚕🚙🚌🚎🏎🚓🚑🚒🚐🚚🚛🚜🛴🚲🛵🏍🚨🚔🚍🚘🚖🚡🚠🚟🚃🚋🚞🚝🚄🚅

It was spring time, and that meant.. cleaning. Something the League Of Villians weren't very familiar with, well, except maybe Kuroguri.

And you were the self-proclaimed Mom of the group, so you felt it was your job to clean up the evil lair!

So you did just that!

Tomura was shocked to find you scrubbing at every bar chair when he came back from a walk.

"What are you doing?" He hissed, not understanding why you, a powerful villain, were doing something so... beneath you!

You turned to him with a blinding grin.

"I'm just cleaning up the place! Doesn't it look a lot better now?" You questioned him with a tilted head.

He glanced around, and found that the place was almost sparkling. It even looked like you painted over the walls. He wouldn't admit it, but the place really did look better.

"Maybe-" he stopped abruptly as he noticed what you were wearing.

You were clothed in nothing but an apron and small booty shorts. His face flushed red.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He growled, stomping towards you.

"Oh, I was getting all hot and sweaty, so I took off my clothes! I'm not even wearing underwear!" You laughed, not noticing the way Tomura's eyes darkened.

"(Y/N)," he growled lowly. He was just about to reach out to you when a scarred hand wrapped around your stomach and pulled you back.

"Ah!" You exclaimed once you were against a hard body.

A warm breath blew against the bare skin on your neck and a clothed body pressed against your naked back.

"Hey, aren't you going to come clean my room?" A gravely voice spoke into your ear.

You wiggled in the grip and turned around to face Dabi, his arms still snug around your waist.

You laughed.

"Yeah! Right after I finish up here!" You smiled again at him.

Tomura growled at the sight of Dabi and you pulled so tightly against each other. Tomura wanted you to be that close to him, not the stupid Dabi.

A hand clenched around your wrist and pulled you from Dabi's grip.

You stumbled onto your knees, and a hand instantly started to stroke your face.

"(Nickname)!! Aren't you gonna come clean my room?" A feminine voice said with a giggle. You looked up at Toga, who was grinning at you.

You reached up and grabbed the hand that was stroking your face.

"Of course, Tochan! Plus, I really wanted to hang out with you today!" You exclaimed as you got up and continued to hold her hand.

Dabi and Tomura both growled at the sight of the two girls touching, and the fact that they already had nicknames for each other.

"You know what, we should go out and have some fun tonight!" You winked at Toga, which caused every single person in the room to blush.

You pulled away from Toga laughing. "But work before play!"

You leaned down as you grabbed a bucket off of the floor. Every member in the room leaned down to get a better sight of your backside as you did.

You stood up quickly, a large bucket splashing in your hands.

You quickly got back to scrubbing the rest of the room down, while the 3 watched you with darkened eyes.

They wondered if you knew the affect you had on them, and if maybe you were just teasing them.

They were all shocked when you stood up and turned towards them with a dark grin on your face.

"It's not very nice to stare," you said, eyes scanning over them. They all looked like deer in headlights. Toga was the first one to skip out of the room giggling. Dabi murmured something under his breathed before reluctantly walking away. Tomura glared at you as he stomped away.

You smiled at the now pretty much empty room.

"Man, they all have it bad!" You laughed to yourself as you went back to cleaning.

🚈🚂🚆🚇🚊🚉✈️🛫🛬🛩💺🛰🚀🛸🚁🛶⛵️🚤🛥🛳⛴🚢⚓️⛽️🚧🚦🚥🚏🗺🗿🗽🗼🏰🏯🏟🎡🎢🎠⛲️⛱🏖🏝🏜🌋⛰🏔🗻🏕⛺️🏠🏡🏘🏚🏗🏭🏢🏬🏣🏤🏥🏦🏨🏪🏫🏩

I have it bad too!  \(//∇//)\
Maybe I'll do more villains next time.. like twice or something.

Umumum.

I swear papa pyro is the only way I actually know what's going on with the internet (jake/Logan Paul, lil tay, t-series...) otherwise I have no idea what's happening... (I'm so lame
|( ̄3 ̄)| )

Yeah I only really watch Pyro n Jameskii... hey pyro is gonna do his Shrek review soon!! I'm so excited lel.

Man I am cringe

(Update from the future: wth?? Why was I such a weirdo back then...;;)

Also, I cut my hair super short! I'll take a selfie later...

You guys can request stuff... you know...

Next up: Katsuki Bakugou x Reader 🍂 New Beginnings