Chapter 1

I had moved to California an that means new school and new friends. I miss all my friends back in Tennessee. I had to get ready for school so i grab my skinny jean and a blue and white sleevesless shirt and went in the bathroom. I brush my teeth and hop in the shower. When I finish taking a shower I dry my hair and blow dry it. Then I straighten my hair and put my clothes on. Then I put on some makeup on and some jewlery. Then I put on my boots and went downstair. I skip breakfast and grab my key." Bye mom", i said." Bye", she said. Then I went out of the door and in my car. I turn on the engine and started driving. While I was driving I turn on the radio and listen to " Drunk on Love", by The Wanted. I started to sing along the song. When the song was over I was at the school. I turn off the engine and grab my stuff. When I was walking I accidently drop my stuff." Let me help you", a guy said." Um thanks", I said. When he gave me my stuff and i look at him." Are you Cameron Dallas", I asked." Yeah", he said." Um nice to meet you Cameron I'm Samantha", I said." Are you new Samantha", he ask." Yeah I am new", I said."Let me see the sheet", he ask. Then I handed to him." You will be with me. Just follow me", he said." Ok", I said. Then I follow him to a room." Mr.Collin we have a new student", Cameron said." Hi what is your name miss", he ask." My name is Samantha sir", i said." Nice to meet you Samantha I'm Mr.Collin", he said." Class this is Samantha make her feel welcome", he said to the class." You can sit next to Cameron in the back", he said. When I was going to the back the guys were looking at me because I'm cute. Then I sat next to him." Hi again", he said." Hey", I said with a smile." Do you want to come to my place tonight my friends are coming", he ask." I don't know Cam", I said." Just think about it. Here is my number you can text me or call ok", he said." Um ok", I said. Soon school was over so I drove home.