Shopping and break up

I love the guys so much." Do you want to go to the mall with us", Cameron ask." Sure I do need some new clothes anyway", I said. I went upstairs and change. I am going to wear my blue short jean and a tang top. Then I went down the stair and we all went in the car. I was in the back with Carter." What is you favorite song", he ask." Um Nae Nae, Gas Pedal, and Ride", I said." Really", he said." Yeah", I said. We got to the mall and went inside. We all went in a photo booth and took some picture. The first one I kiss Cameron on the cheek. The second one Carter and Cameron at the same time kiss my cheeks. That was awkward. Then we walk out and took the picture. Then we all split up. I went to Forever 21 and found a beautiful dress one was red and one was black. I want both of them so I bought both then went out. I decided to go find some shoes so I went in rack room shoes. I found some high heels that I love. I was trying to find some that would match my dresses. Then I found them and bought them. Then I went in to this jewelry shop and bought some bracelets, necklaces, and earring. Then I went to the food court to buy some food. I bought an icee and keep on going shopping. Then I went to Macy to buy some makeup. I bought some nail polish, and a cream. Then Cameron and the guys came to me and follow me. I was going to Victoria Secret to buy some perfume. Once I bought the perfume I meet up with the guys and we walk out of the mall. We were walking to the car, but I saw somebody. It was my boyfriend. I went to him and when I got close to him I saw him kissing a girl. I got sad then he look at me." Um Samantha I.. I can't explain", he said." You know forget it where through", I said with tears. Then he grab my hand." Look it's not what you think", he said." Look Kevin I said where are through", I said. Then I smack him and walk to the guys with tears. When I got to them I just went in the car." What happen to you? Why are you crying", they said." I tell you guys later", I said. Then Cameron drove straight to my house and we all went inside." Look guys I was crying because I saw my boyfriend kiss another girl", I said while crying." Don't cry again", Cameron said." He'd been nice to me. He treated me as his girl, but I guess I was wrong about him", I said." He's a jerk just forget about him", Cameron said. Then I got a text from Kevin.