Chapter 2

" I'm sorry guys, but I'm moving back to Tennessee cause my mom passed away", I said." I'm sorry to hear that", Matt and Nash said." Can you guys help me pack my things up tonight I'm leaving tomorrow", I ask." Um sure, but first lets take a group picture", Shawn said. Once we did that we went in my room and they saw pictures of them. When we were finish I call the airport and bought my ticket. Then I call my sister." Hey Devan", I said." Hey what sup", she said." Pick me up 7 a.m at the airport tomorrow because mom passed away", I said." I'm sorry Samantha I'll pick you up ok bye", she said." Bye", I said. Then I hung up. Once we we're finish packing we went to the airport I had to say bye to them." I'm gonna miss you guys", I said." We are going to miss you too", they said." Here in case you guys want to visit me or send me something", I said. Then I gave all of them a big hug. Then I was walking and wave goodbye at them and they waved back. They all stayed there and left when the plane took off. I was in first class. Then I saw one of my favorite singer sitting next to me." Are you Nathan from The Wanted", I ask." Yes I am", he said. When he sat next to me he saw tears coming from my eyes." What's wrong", Nathan ask." Well tonight I was on a date when a doctor call me about my mom having lung cancer and then passed away so she told me to go back to Tennessee ", I explain to him." Look don't cry", he said while wiping my tears away. Then I got tired and fell asleep on Nathan's shoulder, but he didn't mind. Then the next day we woke up and we were holding hand." I'm sorry", I said." It's fine", he said." So where are you guys heading", I ask." We are actually going to Tennessee too", he said." Really would you mind if I come with you guys", I ask." Um why not", he said. Then I hug him. Then we made it to Tennessee I saw my sister I gave him my number and my address. I took a quick picture of me and him." Um would you mind if I can meet you guys someday", I ask." Why not I can pick you up later today", he said." Thank you thank you", I said while giving him a hug." Well I better get going bye", I said." Bye", he said. I went to Devan and went in the car. I texted Cameron.

Me: hey

Cam: hi

Me: guess who I met on the plane

Cam: who

Me: I'll send you a picture

Cam: who is he

Me: that is Nathan from The Wanted

Cam : really wow hey gtg ok bye

Me: ok bye