Canada

I stopped messaging Kelby and unpack some stuff. When I saw the memory book I open it and look at the photo. I started to cry because me and Cameron had a great time, but it's over. So I grab an envelope and put all of the photos of me and Cameron in it and tape it. I wrote the address and name and put it on the counter. I started to unpack more stuff then Chris came in." You want to come hang out with me", he ask." Sure", I said." Ok", he said." Oh here can you take this to the post office for me it's for Cameron", I ask." Sure I can buy the stamp", he said." Ok that will be great", I said. Then he left my room. I took some clothes and went in the bathroom and took a shower. I got finish so I put my clothes on brush my teeth and put on some makeup then I walk out of the bathroom and went to my room. I sat on the bed waiting for Chris. When he got up to my room he said " ready". Then I went down and put on my black vans and went in the car." You should come to California someday", I ask." I might go next week", he said." Oh", I said." What", he ask." Well next week I'm leaving for college", I said." Oh is it in California", he ask." Yeah, but I will only visit you guys during the summer because the college is far from LA", I said." Oh", he said." But at least we can hang out this week", I said." Yeah", he said. When we got to the mall we walk out and went in. I took a selfie of us at the mall and wrote " at the mall with this guy" and post it." So where do you want to go", he ask." Um Guess", I said." Ok", he said. When we got to Guess we walk in and I was looking for jeans and Chris just sat on the couch. I bought some rip jeans and shorts and I payed for it and we went out." Where do you want to go Chris", I ask." Um Aeropostale", he said." Ok", I said. We walk in to Aeropostale and. He was looking for some shirts and I was too. I found a black rip one shoulder shirt and grab it. I went to the fitting room and tried it on. It fitted me perfectly so I bought it and waited for Chris. When Chris was finish I went to the hat store and made my hat. I told them to make a weekly Chris hat for me and payed for it." You told him to make a hat for you", he ask." Yeah", I said." Your sweet", he said." Aww thanks Chris", I said. I went in the candy store to get some candy. I got some gummy bear, chocolates, skittles, Hersey, and other candy. Then I went to the cashier to give them my candy while he did that I grab a little bear and check it out. I payed for my candy and walk out. While Chris wasn't looking I gave him a teddy bear I bought." For me", he ask." Yeah", I said." Thanks", he said. While he thank me he hold my hand and he look at me. I just kept walking to American Eagle. When I got their we both walk in and we went separates ways, I went to the girl section and he went to the guys section. I called Connor. When I call him he pick up.

"Hey Samantha", he said." Hey need to tell you something", I said." What is it", he ask." Some advice", I said." What kind", he ask." Love advice. Look say if a guy invites a girl to hang out with him like go to the mall and the girl gave him like a present and he holds you hand but the girl doesn't like him", I said." This guy must like her because she gave him a gift and she was sweet", he said." Oh ok well thanks Con I'll see you on Sunday", I said." Ok bye", he said. Then he hung up. I went to Chris and told him that I'm going to Forever 21. Then I walk out and went next door and look for clothes. I saw this light blue dress and I love it, but I couldn't afford it. Then I came out and I saw Chris waiting for me." You ready", I ask." Um yeah I want to give you something", he said." What is it", I ask. He gave me a box and I open it and saw a necklace with a heart." I was going to give it to you for your birthday", he said. I gave him a big hug in public. Someone took a picture of me and Chris hugging." Thanks Chris I love it", I said." It's nothing", he said." Let's go to the food court", I said." Yeah I'm kinda getting hungry", he said. We we got to the food court I order frozen yogurt. I told them to put whip cream, Oreo, crush nuts, chocolate syrup, and a cherry on top. I payed for it and went to the prezal place and order an icee for me and Chris. Once I payed the icee I took both of them to a table and I waited for Chris since he was in line to order food. I ate a little of my frozen yogurt and waited for him. When he got to the table we both started eating our food.