Funeral

When we got to the funeral place we walk out to the president. When we got their I saw my dad's coffin. I started to cry because he was a special dad. I went to Cameron to give him a hug. I hug him tight and started to cry more." It's ok", he said." I just want to be with my parents now", I said." They will be together in peace and will never forget you", he said." Thanks Cameron", I said. We all walk to the ceremony til we stop and face the people and soldier. The president gave a speech about him. Then after that it was my turn to give a speech." I just want to say that he was a great dad to me. He was loyal and kind to me and my mom. I want to thank him for every thing he did for me. I will always remember him and my mom. I know they will watch me and I just love them so much. They will be together in peace and we will still be a family", I said. Then I walk to the guys. Once we were finish giving the speech the soldiers took my dad's coffin to the cemetery. We all follow them." Any last word for him", one of the soldier said." Dad I will always love you and I wish you a happy birthday to you next week", I said. Then they put him in the ground and buried him. I started to cry. I grab a photo of us together and put it on a frame and put it near his gravestone. I was still crying because it hurts my heart that he passed away. I went to the guys to give them a hug. Then we went back to the limo to go back to the hotel. It was silence in the limo." Don't come in my room when we get there I need some time to get use to it", I said." Ok", they said. When we got to the hotel I went straight to my room and lock the door. I went in the bathroom and change into my shorts and a tang top. I walk out of the bathroom and order pizza and Chinese food. When they both got here I payed them and put the food on the floor. When I got finish I save some left over to eat later. I decided to watch tv so I watch family guy. I lay down on my bed. I got tired so I turn off the tv and went to sleep. While I was sleeping I heard the door open, but I just kept sleeping. 30 minutes later I woke up and saw Sam on the couch sleeping. I thought I said don't disturb, but he didn't talk or try to wake me up. I got of the bed and went to Sam." Sam wake up", I said. He woke up." What are you doing", I ask." I have something for you", he said." What is it", I ask. He gave me a box and I open it and saw a necklace." Aww this is sweet", I said. I gave him a hug." Hey since your here you want pizza I have some left over", I said." Um sure I am hungry", he said. We both sat down and started to eat." What are the guys doing", I ask." They are doing a video to post on YouTube", he said." Oh hey since they are doing a video I got some water gun and we can spray them with water", I said." Good idea", he said. I gave him two water gun and he fill them up. I fill mine up and we walk out. I knock the door and Cameron answer." Oh hey come in", he said. We both went in and sat on the bed. While they all were facing the camera we started to spray water at them." Hey", he said." Having fun now", I said." Yeah I'm gonna get you", he said. I sprayed Kia, JC, Ricky, Matt, Carter, and Cameron. They all came after me then we heard a knock. We all stop and put the water gun away and I walk to the door. When I open the door I saw my sister standing their." Hey", I said." Hey", she said." What are you doing here", I ask." I just wanted to see you", she said." Me too so how long are you going to be here", I ask." We leave tonight", she said." Well we are going to leave on Wednesday. We are going to look around Washington, D.C.", I said." Oh ok ", she said." Hey we are in the middle of playing I text you later", I said." Oh ok well bye", she said." Bye", I said. Then she left. I saw a box outside my room and bring it to the guys room." What's in the box", Cameron ask." I don't know", I said. I open it and saw my VIP ticket." It's my VIP ticket to an Austin Mahone concert on Tuesday", I said." Wait you are going to a concert", he ask." Yeah ", I said." You like Austin Mahone", he ask." Yeah I like all of his music", I said." Then sing one of his song", he ask.