When we got home I sat on the couch." Sam can you get my laptop in my room", I ask." Um sure", he said. He went up and came down with my laptop." Thanks", I said." Guys we need to pack our stuff for Washington, D.C.", I said." Yeah we already did", Cameron said." Well I better pack", I said." Ok", they said." Sam come with me", I said." Um sure", he said. We both went up in my room." So what do you want", he ask." Just help me pack", I said." Your hiding something aren't you", he said." Fine fine you caught me", I said." Just tell me", he said." I don't trust you Sam", I said." Come on I'm not going to tell", he said." Fine look when you are around me or help me I just feel like I have feelings for you", I said with a frown." It's ok look I have feelings for you too", he said." Wait you do cause I'm serious", I ask." Yeah I do have feelings for you", he said." Really I just feel terrible now that me and Cameron are a couple", I said." Here come on you need a hug. I gave him a hug and some of my tears started to come out." Hey don't cry", he said while wiping my tears." Come on let's just pack", he said." Ok", I said. Then we just pack in silence. Once we got finish we both went downstairs and sat on the floor." Well Samantha I have to go gonna miss you", Pauly said." I'm gonna miss you too I'll see you next time", I said." Bye Sami", he said." Bye", I said. Then he walk out." So do you guys want to go to Dave's and Buster before we leave", I ask." Sure sounds fun", JC said. We all went in the car and I sat next to Cameron and Sam so it was kind of awkward. I saw a text from Nathan.

Nathan: Hey

Me: Hey what's up

Nathan: Well we are about to leave

Me: So where are you guys heading now

Nathan: Um back to the U.K

Me: Oh

Nathan: Well

Me: Um I hope you have a great tour

Nathan: I hope you feel better

Me: What do you mean

Nathan: One of your friend told me that you got stab

Me: Oh that

Nathan: Well we have to go ok

Me: Oh ok bye

Nathan: Bye