Sleepover

When I got home and went inside I went straight to my mom." Hey mom I was wondering if I can hang out at a friend's house tonight", I ask." Um who is this friend", she ask." Um his name is Cameron and he invited me", i said." Um sure you can go",she said." Than you mom your the best", I said. Then I went in my room and texted Cameron.

Samantha: Hey Cameron

Cameron: Hey whats up

Samantha: Pick me up at 7

Cameron: Ok what is your address

Samantha:2773 Chino Hills

Cameron: Really I live in 2763 Chino Hills

Samantha: Really hey I got to get ready ok bye :)

Cameron: Ok bye

I grab a pair of jeans and some tang top and put them in my bag. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and took a shower. When I finish I was going to wear shorts and a tang top. Then I went down stair and waited for Cameron. Then I heard a knock on the door and I open the door and I saw Cameron." Hey Cam", I said." Hey Sam you ready", he ask." Yea let me get my bag in my room do you want to see my room", I ask. " Um sure", he said. Then wewalk upstair to my room." Wow your room is cool", he said." Thanks I have a lot of poster of you guys", I said." Well we better get going", I said."Ok", I said. Then we both went down and in to the door. Cameron open the door for me." Thank you Cameron", I said. Then Cameron came in he drove off. He turn on the radio and listen to " Chloe", by Emblem3. We both sing along together. Then we got to Cameron's house." Wow your house is pretty", I said." You should see the inside, its even better the guys are in there already", he said.Then we both walk in and it was beautiful and the guys were just looking at me of couse like the guys in school." Hey", I said." Hi", the guys said." My name is Samantha I just moved here from Tennessee", I said." Are you a country girl", Nash ask." Nope I'm asian", I said." Really", Carter ask." Yeah", I said." We both have something in common", Carter said." Yeah we do", I said." So whatdo you guys want to do", I ask." Um we can watch a scary movie", Matt ask." Um sure", I said. Cameron made popcorn  and Matt started the movie and Nash turn off the light. I got scare that I went to Cameron and cuddle with him. He didn't mind. When the movie was over I fell asleep. I felt that the guys were watching me while I was asleep. Then I felt like someone was carrying me and put me on a bed.Then I felt like someone was cuddling me, but I didnt mind. The next day I woke up and went downstair. I saw the guys making breakfast for me. They were really nice.