Old Memory

I gave Connor a big hug for him." I'll show you our family ok", I said." Ok", Connor said." I can't believe that you are my brother", I said with tears." I know my life is gonna change forever. So am I gonna live in Tennessee now", he ask." No both of us are still gonna stay in California", I said." So where are you going to live", he ask." Oh I don't know never thought of that", I said." You can come live with us", he said." I don't know Connor", I said." Please", he begged." Ok ok Connor", I said." Yay", he said." I'm going to sleep", I said." Ok", they said. I walk out and went in my room and took a shower. After that I got out and wore my shorts and a tang top. I walk out and went to sleep. It was the next day and I woke up. I went to the bathroom and I brush my teeth and took a shower. After that I put my clothes on and came out. I walk out and went in the guys room. They all were asleep except Kian." Hey Kian", I said." Hey you up early", he said." Yeah I went to sleep early too. You want to grab some food", I ask." Yeah sure where", he ask." Um I'm want to go to IHOP", I said." Ok", he said. He got dress and we walk out of the door and went down. When we got down we went in the car and he drove off." So are you sure you want to live with us", he ask." Um yeah besides Connor begged me too", I said." Haha", he said." I think it's gonna be hard for him cause when he was 3 he got kidnapped by his fake mom", I explain." Oh yeah that is gonna be tough", he said." Do you think he is gonna say something to her", I ask." I don't know", he said. We got to IHOP and went in and sat at a table. When I sat their I saw Kelby. I ignore him." So what are you gonna order", Kian ask." I'm gonna get a strawberry shortcake you", I ask." Blueberry", he said." Ok", I said." I'll be right back", he said." Ok I'll order for you", I said." Ok", he said. Then when he went to the bathroom Kelby came to me." What do you want", I ask." Who was he", he ask." He's just a friend", I said." Boyfriend", he said." No he is just a friend my boyfriend is at the hotel", I said." You going to Austin Mahone concert tomorrow", he ask." Yeah why", I said." You got VIP", he ask." Yeah", I said." Ok", he said." You still want me", I said." Please", he said." No like I said I have a boyfriend already can we just be friend Kelby", I ask." Oh fine, but I will still think about you", he said." Don't care just go", I said. Then he went to his table and Kian came back." Are you doing a vlog again", I ask." Yeah", he said." Hi", I said to the camera." Guys this is my friend Samantha", he said. Then the waitress came with our pancakes. I got a text from Kelby.

Kelby: So why are you here in D.C

Me: It was for my dad's funeral

I stop texting him and started eating. I only ate 1/4 of my pancake." Are you full Samantha", Kian ask." Yeah", I said." You only ate 1/4 of your pancake", he said." Let's just go Kian I feel like someone is watching me" I said." Ok", he said." Kelby stop watching me", I said. I got up and went with Kian. We both walk in the car and left IHOP." What's going on with you Samantha", he ask." Look before Cameron I had two ex one Kevin and one Kelby. When we were their I saw Kelby and he ask if we both were a couple so I said no and he wants me back and I told him to move on", I explain.