Supply list

I decided to FaceTime Cameron. When it was ringing he answer.

"Hey Cam", I said." Hey Samantha how is it", he ask." It's great", I said." Oh really", he said." Yeah", I said." Samantha I have to go I'll call you later", he said." Ok", I said .

Then I hung up. I had to plan my birthday so I book a place to have my birthday. I made a lot of invitation to invite some friends. I finish making the invitation so I grab them and went to my friends house. I put the invitation on their welcome mat and knock their doors. When I was finish I decided to go to a bakery and tell them to make a cake for Friday. I told them to make a cake with red roses on the edges and in the middle says " Happy Birthday Samantha" in the middle. I payed for the cake and put it in the car. I went to Nathan's hotel so I can get the passes early. I knock on the door and he answered." Um hey didn't expect you to come", he said." Can I get the passes right now", I ask." Um sure", he said. Then he gave them to us." Oh here", I said." What is this", he ask." Um their my invitation to my birthday party after the concert", I said." Oh thanks we will come", he said." Would you mind if you can perform at my party", I ask." That will be awesome", he said." We'll got to go", I said." Bye", he said." Bye", I said. Then I walk down the stair and hop in the car. I went to the post office to get a box and a stamp. I put the passes in the box and the invitations and close it then put the address then the stamp and gave it to the person and went out. I went in my car and drive to Walmart. Once I got to Walmart I bought lots of drink, lots of chips, and lots of candy. When I bought them I payed for them and went to Dollar Tree. When I got to Dollar Three I walk in and bought some plates and some forks and spoon. I payed for it and walk out and put the stuff in the car. I went home and put the food and stuff in my room. I put the big cake in the fridge and went out to get more stuff. I went to Dollar General and bought a helium machine for the balloons. Then I got four bags of balloon. I bought some confettis. I bought 5 boxes of spray string. I went to the cashier and payed them and put the stuff in the car. I went to King Market to eat since it been a long day. I order some fry rice with shrimp. When I was finish eating I went back to the car and went to go see what the place look like. I walk in the place and it was huge." This is perfect", I said to the lady." How long", she ask." From 9 p.m to 3 a.m" I said." That will be $ 500", she said. I gave her my debit card and got it back and went to the car and went home. When I got home it was 9 p.m so I grab the things I bought and put them in my room. I went in the bathroom took a shower and went to sleep.