Hospital

" I hope she's ok", Cameron said. Soon after that they saw the doctor came out of the emergency room." She is gonna be fine", the doctor said." Thank you sir when can we meet her", Cameron ask." You can meet her now", the doctor said." Thank you", Cameron said." She's in that room", he said. They all walk to my room and saw me on the bed. They all sat down just looking at me. I was thinking of leaving Washington, D.C. since I got hurt here. I woke up from my sleep and the guys all came to me." You ok Sami", Carter said." Yeah I think we should leave Washington, D.C.", I said." Why", he ask." I could get hurt again", I said." How about your concert", Connor ask." I don't care I just want to leave", I said." Ok we'll leave tomorrow night", Cameron said." Ok", I said." You get some rest", Connor said." Yeah I am getting tire", I said. I close my eye and went to sleep. Connor whisper " I love you sis" in my ears and kiss my forehead. I hold his hand." Connor you can stay with her", they said." You sure", he ask." Yeah brother stay with sister", Cameron said." The guys walk out and Connor was holding my hand. It was 30 minutes later I woke up and saw Connor asleep." Connor wake up", I said." I'm up", he said." Do you know when I'm suppose to leave", I ask." Um like 7:00", he said." Ok", I said. We waited for 15 minutes til it was 7. A nurse came in and told us that we can go." Wait I don't have clothes", I said." Here we save your clothes from the surgery", she said. She handed me my clothes and I went to the bathroom and change. I walk out and we both went to the car." Um Connor when we go back to California I need to see someone at Canada", I said." Why", he ask." It's just a friend", I said." Ok", he said. Then when we got to the hotel I went up to my room and sat on the bed. I started texting Chris.

Me: hey Chris

Chris: hey what's up

Me: I might come visit you sometime this week or next week

Chris: great

Me: when I get their would you mind picking me up

Chris: sure

Me: thanks hey got to go bye

Chris: bye

When we stop messaging Cameron walk in and sat next to me." Um Samantha I think we should", he said." Should what", I ask." We should break up", he said." What why", I ask." It's not you it's me. I'm sorry Samantha", he said. I started to cry." I'm sorry", he said. Once he left the door I wrote a note for the guys." I'm leaving and don't follow me I'm going to Canada to visit a friend their so don't bother following me. I'll be back in California in 3 weeks", I wrote. When I finish writing I pack up my stuff and call the airport for a ticket. I bought the ticket and I hung up. I went in the bathroom and took a quick shower. After that I grab my suitcases and went out. I walk to the airport since it wasn't far from here. When I got to the airport I went to the counter to get my ticket and put my suitcases on a wheel thing that carry your bag to the plane. When they call my plane I got up and went in. I took a picture of me and wrote " leaving Washington, D.C. to see a friend at Canada." and post it. I got to my seat and listen to music. I started getting tire so I fell asleep. It was the next day so I woke up at 8:30 and texted Chris.

Me: pick me up at the airport tell you something later

When our plane landed I got off and went to the bagging area. I grab my bags and waited for Chris to get here. When I saw his car I put my suitcases and my bags in the back and hop in the car. When I hop in the car I check my Instagram. I saw a comment on the pic I took. Cameron said " I'm sorry for what I did and hop you have a great time". I almost cry." What's wrong", Chris ask." Um I'll tell you later", I said." Ok", he said. When we got to his house he help me with my bags and put it upstairs. When I walk in I saw Crawford." Hey", I said. I gave him a hug." Hey haven't seen you in a while", he said." Yeah I'm just here to visit you guys cause I miss you guys", I said. Then I took my suitcases upstairs and put it in the guest room. When I got all the stuff I sat down. I dicided to check my vine to see new things. I saw Cameron's vine. I watch it and he said " I'm sorry Samantha for what I did. Don't blame yourself just blame me". I started to cry. Chris and Crawford saw me crying and came in and sat next to me." What's wrong", Crawford ask." Look at this", I said. I showed them the vine that Cameron did and when it was finished they both look at me." What happen", they ask." Cameron and I were together and last night he broke up with me even though I just came from the hospital", I said." Did you do something wrong", he ask." No", I said. I started to cry again. I got my phone and change it to single. I texted Kelby.

Me: hey

Kelby: hey what's up

Me: I'm not going to the concert tonight

Kelby: how come

Me: um I'm at Canada visiting a friend

Kelby: I heard the news about you and Cameron I'm sorry

Me: it's ok

Kelby: I need to go ok bye

Me: bye