Introduction

"So, have you and Theodore gotten a chance to properly meet?" Joe asks as we have dinner at the table. Casper is currently in bed having finished with his dinner.

"Uh. Not really, no," the 'friend's brother' admits as he glances at me while he takes a sip of his water.

"Oh. Well that's too bad. I feel like you guys will get along great," Natalie says as she smiles coyly and I lightly kick her under the table, trying to get her to stop but it doesn't work as her smile only gets wider.

I nod my head and decided to finally get it over with, "I'm Willow. I'm Natalie's sister and Casper's amazing aunt who he loves. Very much. And no one else."

He smiles, amused, "Nice to meet you, Willow; Casper's amazing aunt. I'm Theodore."

I smile at him and nod my head in appreciation. Bastard.

After that, we eat in silence while Natalie and Joe make small conversation about their day.

After dinner, we sit in the living room and drink some tea as we watch the news. But no one is really watching it. We're all too in over our own heads that the monotonous mumbling of the host doesn't really make it to our ears.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I apologize for this chapter being very short.

Thanks for reading,
Teddy 🐾