Chapter 3

"Why are you blushing?" you close your eyes while smiling and go back to how you were sitting before.

Armin's P.O.V

"Armin?" I heard [f/n] call my name taking me out of my trance I look up to see her close to me. I look towards her and respond.

"Yes?" she gets close.

Oh god [f/n], you don't know how much I like you don't do this to me!

"Why are you blushing?" she smiles, her smile makes me feel something in my stomach tingle.

"Oh um." Come on Armin! Think of something! "because it's hot outside so my cheeks must have turned red."

She poutes as if what I said was wrong. "Oh okay." she gets up and walks towards the kitchen. I can't help but look at her in her cute outfit, it suites her so well.

Your P.O.V

Oh Armin, you're so easy to see through. But is it really that hot outside?

You walk to the kitchen to get something to drink because Eren didn't give you anything!

Where is Eren?

You look back to ask Armin a question and it's as if he was staring at you, because once you turned around he quickly glanced away.

"Hey Armin do you know where Eren is?"

You noticed he took a while to reply.

"Yeah he said he went to go talk to Mikasa about something," he sounded different but you couldn't place how his tone sounded. Was it sadness? Anger? Jealousy maybe?

You then hear a knock on the door and someone obnoxiously screaming.

"Hey! Eren! Open up! I'm hungry!" You got up to the door but Armin beat you to it so you stood next to him looking like a couple. He opened the door to see Hanji and Sasha. Hanji notices that you two are standing next to each other.

"Hey. Are you two going out now?" she said teasingly. She knew you liked him and Eren but she didn't dare to say anything to anyone.

"Wha? Hanji!" You and Armin say in sync.

"I'm kidding! You two do look like a couple though." And with that Armin and your cheeks both turn into a deep color of red. You walk to the couch a put a pillow over your face trying to hide your blushing.

"Eren! Potato's. Please." Of course you knew it was Sasha who said that. Mikasa comes out of her room looking a bit upset and angry, Eren following behind her looking upset as well. Sasha runs up to Eren and shakes him until she finally gets a potato. Eren sits on the other side of you while Armin was sitting on the other.

Oh. Why? You notice a fragrance that caught your attention, you liked the smell. Eren and Armin notice you taking sniffs and ask what's wrong.

"Something.. smells...good," you said in between sniffs.

"Oh you like that [f/n]? It's Gucci." Eren said while a smirk plastered on his face, he knew how much you liked the smell of cologne.

"It smells really good!" Your eyes beaming into his.

"[f/n] may I speak to you?" Mikasa said while standing in front of you and Eren. You were pretty scared knowing how serious she was.

"Sure Mikasa." Showing an innocent smile she lead you towards a hallway.

Hey guys! Do you guys like the P.O.V change? Knowing what the others are thinking or no? Do you want it to only play your view or others as well? Please comment below! Thank you!