Chapter 6

Who won?

[f/n] and Sasha came walking towards us. The others already went with their other pair and went to go ride rides.

"Hey Armin let's go!" she said with a smile plastered on her face.

Well, at least its better than Hanji.

"Come on Armin! Let's go ride the roller coasters!" Sasha said tugging my arm.

I should've just stayed with the person losing. I thought, why did I change the rules?

"Fine fine let's go." I ended up being dragged to the roller coasters.

Eren's P.O.V

Thank you Armin for going for the winner. [f/n] looked really pretty with her [h/c] hair swaying in the wind, her beautiful [e/c] eyes representing (gems that look like your eye color). Everything about her was beautiful.

"Eren let's go." she smiled that smile that made me go into a trance.

"Yeah let's go." I extended my arm and she wrapped her arm in mine.

This is going to be a good day I thought.

"Where do you want to go first [f/n]?" she didn't say anything she just lead me somewhere it was a water roller coaster. "Here Eren!"

"Uh are you sure? You're not going to be scared now are you?" I asked teasingly.

"Haha Jaeger no I'm not going to be scared unless you're the scared one here." she let go of my arm and stuck her tounge out. She started to run towards the roller coaster, and of course I followed.

Your P.O.V

You were running to the coaster Eren following you. The thought you could've been with Armin was lingering in your head.

I could've been with him. You thought, you grew emotions for the blonde hair boy who had blue shimmering eyes that are the purest of blue. But you also like the emerald eyed boy also.

You stopped once you reached the line, surprisingly, it was short. He reached you and asked if you were sure about going on the ride. You said you were more than positive, you two finally reached the front of the line. It was two to a seat so you two were sitting next to each other.

You loved roller coasters but every time you went on one you ended up clinching on the person or the belts. Eren noticed the look on your face. It was a scared but daring face, as a dare devil would have.

The roller coaster started to leave and you were just sitting there until you came to your senses.

"Uh Eren?" you looked at him, the ride so far wasn't bad but that's not what you were afraid or worried about.

"Yeah [f/n]?"

"Can I hold onto your arm?" you asked pointing to his left arm.

"Ha why?" he had a smirk on his face, he knew how you were.

"Please Eren!" you almost screamed, you liked the feeling of being safe on roller coasters, you weren't the type of person who would have their arms flying up.