Chapter 27

"We're both playing," Eren said as he got two headphones and plugged them into the laptop.

"But how is that possible? Is it a two player game?" You asked as you put the headphones around your neck.

"Not really but it's still as fun!" He said as he opened up a file.

You groaned as you laid on the bed. Your phone went off again.

Armin- "So that's what it meant then?"

You- "No Armin I just wanted to text you that c: yes dummy. That's what it meant, to show my thanks."

You obviously were lying. You loved him, you kissed him because you loved him. You just didn't want to tell him because you were obviously afraid of rejection.

"Ready?" Eren asked as he put his headphones on.

"Yup!" You replied as you read the extra tab. Then suddenly regretting that you agreed. "Eren. I'm not playing this," you bluntly said as you turned away.

"Aw please!" Eren pouted with his puppy dog eyes.

You stared at him for a moment. Contemplating if you should play the game. I mean, how different is it to play that than riding a roller coaster?  You finally agreed and Eren instantly clicked, showing the tab. You instantly regret agreeing to play with him.

As you turned to Eren he turned to you with a sluggish smile appearing on his face. "Eren. What is this?!" You yelled at him as you hit his shoulder.

"It's a game [f/n]!" He said as he got his position back.

"But why this one?!" You asked struggling to take the headphones off.

"No no no," Eren said as he started to laugh making you keep the headphones on. "We're playing this one!" He said as he hugged you above your shoulders. You gave him a stoic face.

"Aw! Don't be that way [f/n]! You know it won't do anything bad to you!" He said trying to make you get rid of the stoic face.

He then gave you his puppy dog face that made you feel horrible at what you did to him for no apparent reason. "Ugh, fine!" You agreed as he released his arms.

"Yay!" He chanted as he clicked play.

"Okay. Eren find all the pages," you said as you were navigating the legs as he was navigating the sight.

"E-Eren. I don't know where to go!" You said as you started to walk forward.

"It's okay, they change places each round," you stopped then looked at him. You gave him a look that said he was crazy.

"They change places each time?!" You exclaimed as you moved your gaze back to the screen.

"Okay. Want to change jobs?" He suggested as he was looking around.

"Yes.." You muttered as you took the job of sight and he did for movement. You then noticed that Eren was chuckling slightly to himself.

"Eren. Why are you laughing?" You asked as Eren moved to get a piece of paper.

"No reason," was his reply.

You sighed deeply and continued playing. After about a minute you and Eren only needed three more pages. You were honestly getting bored at this point. You looked around looking for the last few pages when the screen started to get static.

"What the heck?!" You screamed as you jumped back hearing the loud noise. Eren, too was frightened but didn't scream like you.

"Hurry! Get away Eren!" You screamed as you started to look away from the slender man.