Chapter 11

"What do you mean "you know" Eren?" I asked trying to back up a bit.

"I know you like her. As simple as that." he said walking to the end of the hallway putting distance between us.

How did he know? Was it really that obvious?

"How do you think you know?" I asked, I wasn't going to make it easy for him to confirm that I like her.

"It's pretty obvious. No science needed to find out you like her, but she doesn't know," he said while turning to see [f/n]. His gazed soften a bit.

"Eren. You like her to don't you?" he came out of his trance. "What!? What makes you think that?" He almost shouted while blushing. "Dude. It's pretty obvious right now. You're blushing." I said while pointing at his cheeks colored with pinkness.

"So what?" he clicked his tounge. Probably a habit he picked up from Levi.

I sighed and decided to tell him. "Eren, the reason I didn't want to tell you is because I knew you liked her to; I didn't want that to dent our friendship, even with her. Who knows she probably doesn't even feel the same way about me."

I've always doubted myself, if she liked me or not. I always told myself "what if." What if it destroys our friendship? What if she won't talk to me anymore? I never had the courage to do these kind of things, she seems happier with Eren.

"Armin do you really mean that?" he asked while I was looking down while I was in my trance.

"Yeah I do. I always did from when I first laid eyes on her." I was about to leave when Eren spoke up again.

"I won't let you have her easily Armin." He said with that devious smirk of his face.

"W-what do you mean?" Was he meaning that we would be somewhat "competing" for her heart?

"I won't let you take her from me that easily Arlert. She will be mine, whoever wins her heart wins." He said leaning back on the wall.

What? Is he challenging me?

"I have you know Jaeger; she's not a prize to be won over, but if you insist to play these games for her heart then let it be. I will win her heart." I said while I returned the devious smirk he had on his face.

"Do you think this is a game? This is not a mere game Arlert. It's a competition." With that he left to the living room.

If you insist. I won't let you win.

Your P.O.V

I wonder what they were talking about over there. Seemed pretty serious.

Eren came back from the hallway with Armin following. He sat down next to you while Armin went to the kitchen. "Hey [f/n] what are you watching?"

"Oh just this show I put on. I don't know what its called sadly." You said while getting the remote to change the channel.

"That's okay." You switched it to American Horror Story then Armin finally came back with a bowl of grapes.

"[f/n] American Horror Story in the day? That's not a good experience!" Eren said while reaching for some grapes.