Chapter 33: Armin 1/2

The song is going to be played later on. But it's a bit far.. You can do whatever, listen to it now or maybe you can wait when it tells you to play it, pwease? But ignore the Taylor part, I like this version better than Taylor Swift's so that's why I chose this one, and a guy is singing it so.

Armin Ending-

"Armin! You planned this didn't you?!" Jean shouted as he was banging on the window.

"Jean shut up! We don't want him to be caught do we?" Sasha said as she tried calming down Jean.

"It doesn't matter. The security guard and nurse are here. They're going to get to him either way," he said as he sat in a chair.

"Gosh. All we need is a little hope, no need to be a debby-downer." Eren remarked as Levi left to follow the security guard and nurse.

"Where's Levi?" Questioned Hanji as she looked around.

"Have no idea. But how can you see the shorty?" Ymir said as she wrapped an arm around Christa.

-

"Armin?" You question as the blonde boy walks closer to your body.

"[F/n].." He spoke once he sat next to you. "You have no idea how much I missed you," he said as his hand intertwined with yours.

"A-Armin," you stuttered not knowing what to 'say.'

"You have no idea. No idea at all, I missed you so so much [f/n] you don't understand! And..and to see you this way, hurts me even more." He said as he put both your and his hand to his forehead.

"Armin. I missed you to," you said as you softly approached him.

"I regret it. I regret it all!" He exclaimed as he pounded his fist against the hospital bed.

"What do you mean Armin?" You said while sniffling.

"I regret," he looked up at you as tears fell from his eyes, "I regret not telling you," he looked down again, "that I loved you." He whispered as he cried.

You couldn't even 'reply' back, you just started to feel tears stream down your face.

"Don't die on me..please [f/n]..please," he said holding your hand even tighter as tears kept falling from his eyes.

"Hey guys. Look," Sasha said getting everyone's attention and pointing towards you and Armin.

"What's going on in there?" Jean questioned.

"I don't know but whatever it is it seems upsetting," Christa said, worried.

Eren just huffed and got up and went to the vending machine. Mikasa then started to follow him.

"Eren? What's wrong?" She questioned once she reached him.

"N-nothing," he said as he inserted money in the machine.

"I wasn't born yesterday. Tell me what happened," she replied, determined to get Eren to admit what was wrong.

"It's. Nothing," he spoke sternly as he started to hit the machine for it getting jammed in the process of his snack getting to him.