Chapter 15

"[f/n]? [f/n]! Please wake up [f/n]!" You heard voices but you couldn't open your eyes.

"[f/n]! Please wake up!"

This voice it sounds so familiar, but who?

"[f/n]! Can you hear me?! Please!" It started to sound as if the person was sobbing now. Then you can hear the door open, people talking all at once, and you can feel the prescene of their bodies hovering over yours.

"What the hell happened Jaeger?!" his voice sounded demanding, even though he was mad it was a dull tone.

"Nooo [f/n]! Please wake up!" This voice sounded as if he were a little boy, 7 at the oldest.

"Guys, screaming at her won't wake her up." Said a voice, it was sweet, gentle, and understanding.

"Armin?" said a woman, she sounded like one of those hyper people.

Guys. I'm okay.

"Just sit down, you guys should know better then to hover over an injured body like that." said the boy who went by as "Armin."

You couldn't hear anymore voices so you figured everyone followed what the boy told them to do. Then you heard footsteps come to your bed.

"It's okay [f/n], I'll be here for you." He said as he cupped your cheek with his hand, his thumb caressing your cheek.

He's so sweet, his touch was soft and gentle.

"Eren care to explain how this happened?" said another familiar voice.

"Mikasa, nothing happened she was driving somewhere and she crashed."

Was that the truth? Did my conscious make this all up?

Then you heard someone walking in with the tap tap of the heels.

"Hello everyone, I take it you are all Ms. [l/n] guests?"

"Yes," everyone said in union. You felt yourself drift away to fall into a conscious sleep again.

You wake up, slowly blinking.

Agh, bright lights!

You gently rub your eyes and finally opened them to see people sitting there even a nurse, she seemed she was in the middle of talking when you woke up. She turned to you surpriseingly to see you were awake.

"Oh! Ms.[l/n], you seem to have woken up earlier than expected. How are you feeling?" She asked as she went to check your forehead and your water filled bag.

"I'm fine, why am I here?" You asked while looking at the nurse.

"You were in an accident, don't worry it's all better now." You look around to see everyone's faces, they all looked so disappointed.

Who are these people?

"Mom? (y/b/n)? (o/b/n)?" (younger/ older brothers name)

Your mom got up and hugged you while crying. "I'm so glad your safe [f/n], do you remember what happened?"She asked as she cupped your face.

"No, not really. All I remember is leaving a house." You look to see if you saw the green eyed boy, he looked upset.