Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

What? Eren thinks I look good with Levi? you thought. You were surprised he said that, he never liked the idea of you two together, he wouldn't even think you two were a good couple.

"Why do you say that Eren?" you ask wanting to hear his reasoning. "Because its pretty obvious he likes you."

What!? He likes me!?

"How do you know did he tell you?" you were surprised that someone like Levi could possibly like you.

"Maybe he did, maybe he didn't." You hated when Eren would always pull these "maybes", because you knew that would be his answer and he wouldn't change it.

You finally arrive at the carnival and everyone hops out.

"Hey you need help there?" Eren asked extending an arm to you so you can hold it. "Uh yeah sure thanks." You say while getting out of the suburban. You accidentally lose your footing and fall onto Eren.

"Woah are you okay [f/n]?" You open your eyes and saw that you took Eren down with you while you were falling. Your face started to tint with pinkness as you realized how you two were. You quickly got up and helped Eren to his feet also.

"Uh yeah I'm okay. I'm sorry that I made you fall!"

"It's okay. As long as you didn't get hurt," you heard everybody snickering around you and making "awe" sounds. You gave them a quick glance and they stopped right away. All of you guys walked to the entrance and decided what rides you should ride first.

"Let's ride the rollercoasters!!" Hanji said full of excitement.

"No the bumper cars!" said Sasha.

"Let's ride the merry go 'round," Jean said.

"Haha wanna be with your family horsey?" you and Jean always picked on each other that's how you two got along, and calling him a horse was one way that you picked on him.

"No I just..never rode one." Jean said while looking down disappointed, you felt horrible now that you knew he never rode it before.

"Aw its okay Jean!  You wouldn't want to ride it now, it would've been a better experience when you were younger."

Jean accepted that fact because he knew it was true. Right when Mikasa was about to suggest where to go Levi bumped into you. You turned around ready to slap the person who bumped into you, but then you realized it was Levi. "Oh hi Levi!"

Speaking of the devil. You thought.

"Hey what are you doing here Levi? It doesn't seem like a place you would go to." Armin asked him, his voice kind of shakey.

"Tch, Petra dragged me over here and now I can't find her. She said she was leaving at 3 now its 3:30."

"Don't you have a phone?" said Jean trying to be a smarty pants like always.

"Yes I do brat. I just forgot to charge it last night."

"What if she already left?" Sasha said appearing out of no where.

"Eh I would've wasted my time looking for her then."

So caring, you thought. You met Levi in your elementary years and you two are close also, he never called you brat or made fun of you.

"You can hang out with us Levi." Eren said, you noticed his voice was different, as if it were sarcasm.

"I have nothing else better to do so why not brats?"

"Okay! We'll pair up since now we are even that will make it go quicker and more rides to ride." Eren said suggesting his ideas. Everyone even you agreed.

"Hehe Eren is it because you want some time with [f/n]?" you heard Hanji ask him. You couldn't hear what he said because you were too embarrassed to hear the rest of what he had to say.

"Okay! Mikasa with Jean," as Eren said that Jean shot a look of passion towards Mikasa. Mikasa on the other hand was trying to process everything. You didn't care who you got paired up with and you noticed Armin sitting on a bench staring into the sky. You decide to go up to him and talk.

"Hey Armin! What's wrong?" you asked sympatheticly.

"Oh hey [f/n] nothings wrong why?" he didn't look towards you he just kept his gaze on the sky.

"Hm nothing wrong so what are you thinking about?"

Armin's P.O.V

[f/n] do you really care what's wrong with me? Or are you just being friendly?

"It's nothing, I just would really like to have a good time." With you that is, but Eren would probably pick her.

"Armin!! Tell me! I know something's wrong your being quiet."

"Fine fine I'll tell yo-" I was cut off by Eren calling both of us.

"Hey! [f/n], Armin! Come here!" He was standing next to Sasha.

Could he be paired up with Sasha?

"What's up Eren?" [f/n] said full of joy.

"I finally found out who the last two will be paired up!"

"Oh and that is?"

"Rock, paper, siccors! It's perfect the way to pair up with the other one!" Sasha, [f/n], and I stared at Eren as if he were crazy then [f/n] spoke, "Uh okay who's going against who?"

"You and Sasha, whoever loses goes with Armin." Eren said pointing to me as if they didn't know who I was.

"What? Why do I get the one that loses?"

"Fine fine you get the winner. 2 out of 3 wins. Its fair."

"Okay," the three of us said. Sasha and [f/n] were really good at rock paper siccors it was like a tournament between them.

They kept getting ties and Eren and I were surprised the first few times, I on the other hand just fell asleep for a while on the bench.

"Armin wake up," Eren tried to wake me up.

"Wha? Oh who won?" I said while looking at the girls who were talking and laughing.

"You said you wanted the winner right? Well you got her."