Chapter 26

I decided to update today because, I wanted to. Hehe I will update again this Sunday.

"Mom! I'm home!" You shouted as you entered the house. Levi was kind enough to drop you off.

"[F/n]! You're back!" Shouted your little brother as he came running from around the corner.

"Hey little man, where's mom?" You asked as you ruffled his hair.

"She's upstairs! She wanted me to tell you to go up there. Someone is waiting for you!" He said as he gave you a smile.

"Who?" You asked sitting on the couch giving your brother your full attention.

"It's a secret!" He said as he ran off to his room.

"Oh brother," you said to yourself as you went upstairs preparing who would be up there.

"Do you really think she will? I actually don't," a voice trailed off into this distance.

"Hiya mom," you said as you pretended you didn't hear what the other person just said.

"Oh welcome back! I decided to invite Armin," your mother said pointing to the blonde haired boy.

"Oh, hi Armin," you waved while smiling.

"H-hey [f/n]," he waved back.

Is he nervous?

"So uh mom. Why did you decide to invite Armin out of the blue?" You asked while you sat on the couch.

"Well. That's a question that needs an answer huh?" You mother chuckled as she placed a hand on your knee.

"Mom?" You questioned once again.

Your mother sighed then spoke, "well Armin. I suppose that you would like to tell her?" She got up and left the both of you in the room alone.

"Armin?" you asked the boy sitting across from you, "what's going on?"

"Well uh [f/n] I um.. don't really know how to tell you this," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I was uh wondering.. if um. God. Why is it so hard to tell you?"

"What is it Armin? You know you can tell me anyhing," you said as you placed your hand on top of his.

"You're right but," Armin took a huge sigh then continued, "I just don't have the confidence."

"Aw Armin! Yes you do!" You said as you tried to convince him.

"I just.. Can I ask you something?" He replied.

"Of course Armin," you said while looking at the blonde who's face was looking down.

"Okay," he then took a huge sigh then spoke once again, "there's this girl I have liked for a pretty long time and I don't know if she feels the same way. I mean, I want to tell her but I don't think she feels the same way."

You felt something in your chest drop. Then a sudden wave of emotions washed over you but you pushed it away.

Armin likes someone? Who?

You were in your own thoughts as Armin kept talking. You would hear Armin's voice here and there but mainly your own thoughts took over.

"I mean, she's just amazing. So can you give me advice?" He asked making you come out of your trance.