Chapter 24

"I would like (favorite ice cream) please," you tell the lady behind the counter. She makes the ice cream while Levi is asking, no telling, the employee that he wants cookie dough.

Oh Levi.

You thought as you slightly smirked and got your ice cream from the lady. You were about to pay until Levi stopped you.

"Levi?" you question as he takes out his wallet.

"What? I'm paying; unless you have spare change on you," he bluntly said as he hands the lady the whole amount counting your and Levi's ice cream.

"Th-thanks Levi," you replied as you blushed a bit.

"No problem," he said as you sat down in a chair, him sitting next to you.

"So Levi.." you started as you were trying to make a conversation.

"This "going out" stuff is complicated," he said as he took a bite from his ice cream.

"What? No it's not!" you protested as you took your first bite of your ice cream.

"Yes it is!" he disageered as he got some napkins.

"No Levi!" you whined, "have you ever asked anyone out before?"

"I..I don't think so.." he said with his stoic face returning.

"Oh, well. You need to hang out with people more! If you keep cleaning you're going to become my personal maid!" you said as you started to chuckle.

"W-what?! Aren't I already a cleaning tool for you [f/n]?" He questioned as he was about to finish his ice cream.

You thought about it for a few seconds then replied, "nope!" you said smirking like a fool.

"Tch. Anyways [f/n], I'm not going to be your maid-" you quickly cut him off.

"But wouldn't you like to be in that nice maid outfit?" You whispered to him.

His cheeks grew a tiny hint of pink then replied, "n-no! That's absolutely ridiculous!"

You started to hum and continued eating your ice cream.

"Levi why do you think this stuff is complicated?" You asked as you finished your last bites of ice cream.

"I don't know really. Maybe because I never done this before?" He replied as he just sat there.

"You never asked a girl out before?" you asked shocked by all the girls who wanted to date him, he dated none of them.

He shook his head no. "I never really had the courage to," he said as he looked down.

"Levi it's okay! Everyone learns. It's part of growing up, is it not?" You questioned as you poked his hand.

"Yeah, I guess." He said as he gave you a stop-touching-my-hand-or-your-finger-is-gone look, you quickly pulled your hand back and hugged it.

"Don't chop off my finger Levi!" you exclaimed as you got up from your seat.

"Then don't poke my hand," he said as he remained sitting.

"Okay okay. I won't poke your hand,"you quickly poke his cheek, then you got up. "Let's go play more games Heichou!" You said as you tugged on his arm.

"Fine, fine but tell me why you call me Heichou," he said as he followed you.

"Heichou? Why are you questioning me? Well if you want to know then I'll tell you what I can remember. Because your the leader in groups so is a corporal so I call you Heichou!" you answered as you two were walking back to the arcade.

"A corporal? Me?" he replied.

"Yep! Corporals are scary, or they were back in the day at least, I don't know about now but, you're not scary to me only to everyone else." You answered while still tugging on him.

"So why do you call me corporal?" He asked once again.

"Because Heichou fits you very perfectly!" you said as you smiled at him.

"Oh? Okay?" he sounded to unsure of your answer so he just went by what you said.

You looked like a clingy girlfriend holding onto his arm leading him to where everyone thought you were going *cough Macy's cough* to where you were actually going *cough the arcade cough*.

"What do you wanna play Heichou? We have 16 quarters left." you asked while taking out the coins.

"Hm. Let's play that game!" you pointed to a game that had two motorcycles and the screens in front of them with the keypads. (The ones you see at Walmart or Chuck E. Cheese?)

"You sure? I happen to own a motorcycle you know?" he said being full of himself once again.

"No I didn't know that!" you whined like a five year old. "Yes let's play!" You said a bit more seriously already claiming victory in your voice.

"Alright, let's go." he said as he put a quarter in his slot and you did the same.

"I'll win this time Levi!" You said as you started up the motorcycle.

"Don't make promises you can't make [f/n]," he said while smirking.

Does that count as a smile?

You thought as you moved your gaze towards the screen.

You two ended up being neck and neck against each other but Levi won instead.

"Ha! I win," he said as he grinned. GRINNED HE GRINNED!!

"Levi! You're smiling again!" You excailmed then you hugged him.

"W-what?! No I'm not!" He said as he changed his grin to a smirk.

"Well you were!" You pouted, sad that he wasn't grinning.

"Tch. So?" He questioned.

"Why don't you smile anymore Levi?" You asked hoping for an answer.

"Well I told you before but you just so happen to lose your memory," he somewhat answered as he started to walk away. You were left standing there baffled.

"W-wait Levi! I need to know what happened!" you exclaimed as you started to run to him.

"It's okay. I'll tell you another day," he said as he inserted a coin into a Street Fighter machine.

"Levi," you whined like a little child, "I want to know now! How about we make a deal?"

"Whoever wins go by their rules," Levi finished your deal statement.

"Uh yeah that's what I was going to say. Kinda."  You said as you put a coin in the machine.

"Okay I wonder if you still have those skills in you [f/n]." He said to himself more than you.

"Skills? I love this game Heichou! Of course I'll win! Or at least I hope." You exclaimed already claiming victory.

"We'll see." He said as he chose Ryu. You chose (favorite character or if you don't know then Ken.)

"I'm going to win Levi!" You said as you two started round one.

You won round one but Levi said he was, "letting you win." Levi gave you more of a challenge in the next round.

You lost the second round so the third round was the tie breaker.

"Levi! I'm going to win! So be prepared to tell me!" You said as you did your characters special move. 

You heard the character scream claiming defeat. You turned to Levi, estatic that you won.

"Yay! You need to tell me now Heichou!" You said as you stuck out your tounge.

"Fine fine. I'll tell you. But you better not lose your memory again or I won't tell you next time," he stated then he walked towards a table.

You quietly followed wanting to know.

What did happen?