Chapter 21

You quickly did your morning routine and got your phone to notice you got a text message from Armin.

Armin- "Hey I just wanted to see how you were doing, are you okay?"

You slightly chuckled at his curiousness which made you blush. Armin wondering if you were okay? A dream come true!

You- "Yeah I'm fine Armin, no need to worry. Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to go somewhere later today?"

Out of your own curiousness you wanted to ask Armin if your dream was a memory or not. But what if it wasn't? He would know you had a dream about him. How would he take it?

Armin- "Okay that's good. Yeah I'd love to go somewhere where to?"

You were contemplating if you should go where the dream took place or somewhere else.

You- "Surprise me Armin."

Armin- "What? Aw man, fine. I'll take you somewhere then."

You- "Yay! Thank you Armin see you at lunch?"

Armin- "Yeah, that's a good time. See you later [f/n]!"

You went downstairs and smelled egg fill the downstairs.

"Ew mom! That smell is disgusting!" you said as you reached the bottom of the staircase.

"Same old [f/n], not liking the smell of egg." Your mother replied with slight teasing.

"Actually, no one does." Marco said as he was watching reruns of Breaking Bad. You didn't like the finale, in your opinion it was all Jesse's fault.

"Yeah you're right about that Marco," your mother said as she got the plates ready while your younger brother was washing his hands.

"Where is (y/o/b)?" You asked as you made some coffee.

"Went to the arcade with some friends," your mother bluntly said.

After breakfast you and Marco were ranting about how Jessie ruins almost everything. While your brother was on the laptop and your mother working in an office in the house.

"N-No Walter would still be alive if he didn't have to save Jesse 24/7," you said as you walked to the door opening it to see Armin there. You motioned him inside as he gave a greeting to everyone you went upstairs and put on your favorite outfit. After you were finished you quickly went downstairs to see him and Armin ranting about Breaking Bad now.

You slightly chuckled and Armin noticed you were ready and got up and went to the car following behind you.

"So where are we going?" You asked ad you stepped in the car.

"It's a surprise [f/n]! I can't tell you just yet," he said as he pulled out of the drive way.

You turned on the radio to your favorite song and started to sing along as Armin chimed in.

"You have a nice voice [f/n]," he said once the song was over.

"Oh, thanks," you said as you started to blush. You two were singing songs together, making fun of the songs you don't like as you sang them, and singing duets.

It was a really fun car ride to the mysterious place where you two were going. You two told stupid, funny, puny jokes to each other. The mysterious place seemed to take a while to get there.

"Armin? Where are we going~?" you sang as you looked at him.

"You'll see [f/n], you'll see." Words couldn't describe how you felt at the moment with him you were anxious, curious, lively, and just happy you were with him.