The Prank (shinji x reader☀️)

So I thought about this one yesterday when I was about to sleep cause I had no ideas for nothing but then this one came to my head and I was like blessed bish!
If your new to lemons Imma leave this here:
Y/n: Your name
F/c: fav color
H/c: hair color
E/c: eye color
——————————————————————————————————

You and Ichigo have been friends for a while now since you entered karakura highschool when all this soul reaper thing started. He told you everything about it because even tho you don't have any type of power, you are very cautios and everytime there's an emergency you make up an excuse to everyone which they believe.

Your pov
"Hey Ichigo! Where are we going?" He glanced at me "Shinji wants to make a little party and I thought you should come. We're spending the night with him. He already rented a place because his original hiding place is kinda scary to stay in."
I raised an eyebrow and placed my hands around my neck "Who's Shinji...?" He looked at me a bit annoyed "Remember the Vizards I told you about? Shinji Hirako is one of them."
I gasped "Ooh!! Now I remember!!" A few minutes later we arrived to what seemed to be a small motel where many people were gathered. I recognized most of them as my friends.
"Hey Ichigo, I see you like to make this group bigger..." A man with blonde hair walked at us not taking his eyes off me which made me smile a bit too.
"She's our confident. She needed to come." The guy smiled "Where are my manners? I'm Shinji, pleased to meet you, cutie" he winked and kissed my hand which made me blush a little. A short girl came running at Shinji and kicked him in the gut leaving him on the ground whimpering in pain "HIYORI?!! WHAT THE HELL?!" She looked at him furious "Stop being a perv you bastard!! Don't you dare falling in an impossible love again!!" Her words made me laugh but at the same time I was a bit hurt.
Shinji stood up, annoyed by Hiyori. "I'll be back umm..." "Y/n" I said my name shyly to him. "Y/n... what a beautiful name..."
I blushed and looked away. He was now gone and I walked inside sitting next to Rangiku who was already drunk "Y/n!!! Oh my lord I missed you so much" Rangiku hugged me tight so I could feel how warm she was and I sighed "hey Rangiku..."
She looked at me "What's wrong? You seem not to be enjoying yourself girl. C'mon! Drink some." I shook my head "no thank you".
I saw Shuhei and Izuru laughing next to us whispering some things to Shinji who was also laughing.

Shinji's pov
I walked up to Izuru and Shuhei who seemed to be planning something "Hey you two are up to something. Tell me." I smircked and they laughed again "We're gonna prank Rangiku. When she orders another drink, well put this pill in it. It's make her so needy." I raised my eyebrows in shock "what a good prank boys!! I'd love to see how she begs!" I laughed and noticed Y/n looking at me. God she was so beautiful...

Your pov
Rangiku placed her glass down "Shuhei! Bring me another drink!" Shuhei smircked and went for it. He came back and gave it to Rangiku eho gave it to me... "C'mon Y/n!! Drink up! You'll like it." She smiled warmly and I sighed, giving up. "I guess it won't be harmful, right?" I drank all the glass in like five seconds and left the glass down feeling... good. The cold stinging sensation of the alcohol in my throat was really satisfying.
Izuru walked up to us looking worried "u-uh... Y/n how are you feeling?" I looked at him puzzled "I feel alright Izuru." He nodded slowly and walked away.

Shinji's pov
We saw how Y/n drank the glass instead of Rangiku. I blushed a little but... I don't know why didn't I stop her?... I'm a fool. I will take the responsability to take care of her.

*Time Skip*

Your pov
We were all picking up trash and cleaning. When I was done Shinji walked up to me "Hey Y/n. We already made the rooms of who is staying with who. You'll stay with me okay? The only problem is that... our room has an individual bed only." I smircked "I don't think that's a problem. I'll be very carefull for not even touching you." His lips formed into a sad smile; did I hurt him?
I shook my head a little and held his hand "Look, why don't we go get some rest?" He slowly nodded looking straight into my e/c eyes.
We walked to our room when I noticed something weird... I was feeling very warm and... kinda wet. Holding Shinji's hand made me want him. What's wrong with me!? Did he applied a kido on me? We walked inside and I layed on the bed panting "Y-y/n...?" I looked at him with lustful eyes but also angry "what... did you... d-do...?"
He told me what happened and I slapped him feeling more needy every time "you'll have to help me get this pill effect away." He went red as I kissed him harshly tangling my fingers in his blonde hair.
He was a bit shocked but I guess he started liking it sense he pushed me on the bed with a lustful smile.

Shinji's pov
She wanted me to make love to her...? Then I will make the best love to her. I love her. She's extremely awsome and sexy and beautiful and... oh god I just wanna fuck her.
I kissed her again tearing her shirt open. She didn't give a damn. She broke the hiss and started undressing me. Soon I was only in my boxers and a boner. She started kissing down my chest with her super soft lips. She kissed all the way down my abdomen and kissed my boner through my boxerd making me groan. "Damn Y/n..."

Your pov
I kissed Shinji until I tasted precum through his boxers. "Hehe enough teasing." I slid his boxers off revealing his throbing erection. I licked the precum dripping down from the tip. He groaned when I started sucking his cock gently, a few moments later he pushed himself deeper in my throat which made me gag a little as I kept sucking, enjoying his groans and moans. "Y/n... I'm cumming." He came in my mouth and I ended up swallowing all his cum. He pulled out and smiled "We're not done yet, princess." He pinned me down and shoved his cock in me thrusting hard and fast. I screamed with every thrust feeling him rub my insides. "Shinji!.. I'm gonna cum!" "Me too Y/n!!"
I moaned loudly cumming, soaking his cock and the sheets. A few seconds later he came inside still thrusting a few times.
"Oh Y/n... I love you so much babe" I blushed knowing the pill effect had gone and his feelings were real. I felt so happy "I love you too Shinji" I kissed him gently and fell asleep on his warm chest.

——————————————————————————————————
Awww ain't that cuuute? I really love Shinji he's one of my many Bleach crushes hnnngh. Which character should I do next?