Movie Night📼(Uryu x reader)

Another Uryu lemon bc I'm lowkey obsessed with him 💖💓💕💘💘💓💘💓💙💕💜💙💕💙💘💓💘💘
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Y/N pov
"Uryu! Wait for me!" I run towards my boyfriend, who's outside the school. Tonight we are going to watch a movie. It's like a tradition. Every friday, after school, we go to his house and watch a movie.

Today he is the one who'll choose the movie. We walk to his house but he has been quiet all day. He hasn't talked to me almost all day. I look at him and notice he's looking at the ground. I frown. I don't know what's going on... maybe I could cheer him up. "Hey, want me to go buy some sweets and snacks?" He finally looks at me. "I'll go y/n. You should head home and prepare everything. I'll be there in less than five minutes, okay?"

I nod and make my way to his home. I have a copy of the keys since I visit him a lot. I get in, take off my shoes and leave my things at the table. I sit on the couch and turn the TV on, I hear the door open while I set the TV up to HDMI. "I'm home." I look up at Uryu and get close to him to hug him. He hugs back and I feel a bit better.

He lifts my chin and our eyes meet. I get close to him but he interrupts me "I bought popcorn." He says with a grin lifting the popcorn bag. Spain without the s.

"Great." I say with an unexpeesive face and sit back on the couch. I hear him going into the kitchen to prepare the popcorn and when he cintes back, he puts the CD inside the thingy and presses play. The movie starts running and I watch it without looking at Uryu.

"Hey..." Uryu calls me in the middle of an action scene. I look at him and only move my head in response. He pats his chest. I look at it and ignore him. He gets closer to me and says: "You're ignoring me."

No shit Herlock.

I just pretend like he is not there. He sighs and gets on his knees in front of me. "Listen I ignored you today because I was hoping we did some stuff today. But the fact that you're the one ignoring me now is lowkey turning me on. Let's see if you can ignore this."

Oh shit oh shit oh fuck he wants to fuck NXBDJSJSHDDZB

He grabs my panties from under my skirt, pulls them down and opens my legs. I feel him grabbing my ass and pulling me closer to him. "Fuck... your pussy looks deliciously wet". He kisses my inner thighs and gets to my pussy, attacking my clit with his tounge. I try not to moan while grabbing his hair. Fuck, this man knows how to eat me out.

He notices I'm still reluctant to let a moan out and inserts two fingers inside me. "Fuck, Uryu..." I give up. I want him to fuck me like an animal.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and move my hips in circles, making him move more onto my clit making me moan more. He gently bites it sending chills down my spine.

I feel a knot forming in my stomach and my eyes roll to the back of my head. With no notice I cum, wetting his fingers and mouth. He liks me clean and kisses me passionately. He smirks playfully "Okay... enough teasing."

He goes to the centre table and gets a condom from the store bag. So that's why he went alone ;)

When he cones back he gestures me to pull his dick out while he opens the condom. I undo his belt and unzip his pants, pulling them down along with his underwear, revealing his long throbbing dick. I could tell he was fucking horny cause there was a lot of precum dripping down his tip.

He finally opens the condom but before he can put it on I put his length in my mouth, sucking the precum away. He grabs my hair in a tight ponytail and pushes his dick deep into my throat making me gag a little. He starts thrusting in and out my mouth and I start tearing up. When he stops thrusting he pulls himself out and squishes my cheeks with his hand. "Oh sweety I won't cum in there."

He places the condom on his dick and positions his dick on my entrance. He looks right into my eyes before pounding into me hardly and at a slow pace. "Fuck..." I roll my head back as I feel his length getting out and slowly slamming into me. "Uryu... stop teasing, fuck..."

He shakes his head and puts two fingers in my mouth "How do we ask, baby?" I suck on his fingers and say "Please Ishida fuck me". He starts moving faster as he groans under his breath. "Who owns you?" He slams his dick deep into me, hitting my sweet spot making my legs shake.

"You own me Ishida!". Uryu moans as he moves at an inhuman pace. His thrusts become sloppy and he pulls his dick out, taking the condom off. "I won't cum in a condom."

He then inserts his dick in my ass, pounding hard. "Fuck!!" This is the first time we try raw fucking and it's amazing. I become a moaning mess as Uryu cums a lot inside my ass. I feel his hot cum filling me.

I pant and lay down on the couch. "Uryu." He looks at me, cleaning the sweat off his forehead with his shirt. "Yeah?". I frown. "If you ever want to fuck again just tell me and don't ever ignore me again!"

He laughs and hugs me "Let's go to the room." I smile. "Yeeees, I wanna sleep." He smircks and whispers in my ear "Whi said we're gonna sleep yet?"

I blush and bite my lip as we go up to his room, having another round of fucking.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Looong night for Y/n ;)
Sorry for any spelling mistakes it's 11 p.m. and I have been school's whore for the past few weeks🥵
Love y'all. One more story and I'll open the requests page💦