Replaced (Kensei Muguruma x reader🌵)

Hello again OwO
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
"Kensei!!!" I ran up to my captain to greet him with paperwork. He looked at me irritaded "What the hell is this? Isn't this supposed to be your work?" I frowned. "Uh yes but, you're supposed to sign some of them so the seats of the 1st division know it's aproved by our division." He rolled his eyes and responded with a really irritaded fine. He sat down at the desk and mumbled some stuff while signing the papers. I couldn't do much but giggle and watch him.

He looked up and stared at me for a bit. I felt something weird whenever he looked at me. His gaze was so freaking deep. I noticed myself blush and looked away. "Umm... you... you called me Kensei instead of captain." "Huh?" I gazed at him annoyed. "Seriously? You gonna complain about that? I've been calling you Kensei since we were 150 years old!" I raised my eyebrows pouting. He handed me the already signed paperwork and smirked "I know. But I ended up being captain and you're my letueniant. So you must call me captain." I rolled my eyes and walked out to hand in the papers.

*Time skip*

It started raining early today. Kensei is out killing some hollows. Today was a special day since they were gonna arange all divisions. I wasn't nervous because I always ended up being with Kensei.

I made my way to the 1st didvision quarters and lined up with him. "You're late." I turned to see Kensei, with a playful smile. "Well I see you're arriving after me so I guess you are the one who's late." I giggled. He smirked and got in front of me.

"Let's start with the arrangements of the squads." Captain Genryusai atrated talking and we all remained silent. I was nervous when it was my turn. "Y/n. You will be moved to my squad. You've done pretty well on your work. Mashiro Kuna will take your place."

I felt my stomach sink. After all this years of being with Kensei... I will be taken away from him. I looked at him as of saying goodbye but he didn't look at me back. I felt like throwing up. In that excact moment, I wanted to tell him everything I felt for him. But it was too late. I moved to my new squad next morning.

*time skip wuuuu*

Two months have passed since I was changed of squads. Kensei and I didn't talk anymore. I guess with all the work we soul reapers had to do everyday we never had time to even see each other. I was now 5th seat and I had bunches of paperwork to do everyday.

One night, I was walking through the Soul Society after a long day of doing a lot of things and decided to go for some osake. I wanted to feel the taste of alcohol even tho it reminded me of Kensei.

I arrived to the bar and ordered my osake. While I was drinking I saw Kensei with his new vice captain walking and talking. I really wanted things to be as they were before. I grabbed the glass and drank it all in one shot. It burned my throat and I felt a tear go dowm my cheeks. Was I jealous? I think I was. Even tho I didn't want to be I couldn't deny that I liked Kensei. And Mashiro took my place. I started thinking about it again and again hurting myself with other thoughts. What if she likes him? What is HE likes her back? I grunted when suddenly I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It was him.

"Kensei... hi." He smiled and hugged me tight. I could feel his muscles and hugged him back feeling his toned back. I couldn't hold back the tears. "I miss you".

*Kensei's POV*

I was walking with Mashiro when I saw Y/n sitting alone drinking. "Oh look! There's your girlfriend!" I almost chocked when Mashiro said/screamed that and then she layed on the floor laughing.

"S-shut up..." I'll go talk to her. I feel bad for not talking to her for all this time. Maybe she's mad because I haven't talk to her in two months... I feel guilty. She was always with me, always cared about me and now I haven't even said hello to her.

I approached her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She turned around but she had tears in her eyes... why?

"Hey... what's up?"

Y/N pov

"Kensei..." I hugged him without thinking and felt really happy for him being there. "I miss you..." He laughed and petted my head "Me too Y/n, me too..."

I looked up slowly and got close to him, so he placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me firmly. I could feel his hands on my back embracing me.

We broe the kiss and smiled. "What if you make me company in my squad? I don't think the old man would care if you were gone missing tonight." I nodded. I honestly didn't care if the old man cared or not.

We walked to his headquarters and got in. I sat on the couch where I used to do my paperwork and layed down. Kensei came over and picked me up suddenly. "Hey! What's up?" I laughed as he layed on the couch and placed me on top of him.

We remained like that for some minutes when he broke the silence: "Hey Y/n, I want to tell you something. I have really felt attracted to you for a long time. I want to do things to you... if you're not afraid."

I blushed crimson red and bit my lip, glancing to his pants. Oh damn... he was already hard.

I smiled and looked at him, we both had lustful eyes. I started touching him and rubbing him through his pants, making him grunt. He undressed me in a zap. Then I kneeled on the floor and undressed his bottom half. I turned to see his face and he was blushing. That was so hot (skksksks). I started sucking him off causing him to moan. He moved his hips up and down making me gag a little. I kept going for a little when he came in my mouth. I swallowed it and a second later he pinned me on the floor so I was looking at the ground. "Oh y/n you're such a naughty girl..." He inserted his member in me while saying that and I felt a little pain. He started pumping in and out really fast amd rough making me moan really hard. My eyes rolled back in pleasure and I felt a sting of saliva going down my bottom lip.

"Y/n I'm cumming..." I nodded and before cumming, he inserted hisself once more in my ass making me yelp. A few moments later he came inside.

"Kensei... that was great..." I was panting, and he layed next to me hugging me. "Yes it was. You should make me company more often." He smiled mischieviously. I rested there for a moment and then I picked up my stuff, got dressed and got out. "See you later." I smiled and went to my quarters.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Lmao long chapter, I wanted to do something a little more different :)
I will finish some requests I have pending and then I'll open requests one more 🥴