Soft inside (Nnoitra x reader pt. 2🌧)

Lemon part ;)
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Today I'm having a date night with my boyfriend Nnoitra.
~
It has been a month since Nnoitra and I started something between us. The fight happened two months ago. Nnoitra treated me so right, he kept his promise of being a good person, and he became really gentle with me.

One day we were hanging out in his palace when he stood in front of me. "Y/n, I feel ready to do this." He got on his knees and held my hands. "Will you date me?"

I blushed and nodded happily. "Yes!" I hugged him and he kissed me, putting his hands on my hips. I kissed back, he licked my bottom lip shaking and I gave him permission to enter my mouth. Our tounges fought while I felt his hands roaming through my lower back.

I was about to start kissing his neck when a knock interrupted us. It was Tesra, he told Nnoitra he needed to attend a meeting with Aizen and the other espadas. Seems serious, I guess.

I waved at him as he went out the room. I layed on his bed and fell asleep.
~

Right now I'm heading out to train for a while. I haven't done anything in the past days.

While I take a short jog I run into Grimmjow and ask him to help me train my combat moves. He nods and laughs at me "I promise I'll go gentle on you." I smirck and get into position. We practice some basic attack techniques and then we move on with defense.

When we are done I take a seat on the floor. I am all sweaty and it is so hot outside. Grimmjow sits in front of me and looks at me with a stern look. I just stare into his eyes and then raise an eyebrow "What?".

He sighs "So, Nnoitra and you. You guys have a thing now huh?" I nod "Yeah. We're dating now. He... changed."

Grimmjow smircks "Let's see that." I glare at him and sit up straight "He has! He.... he promised." I look down to my knees and frasp the cloth of my pants. Do people really change?

Grimmjow only frowns and sighs once again. This time an awkward silence forms between us. "If I see at least one bruise or mark on you I will slay that bastard. I care about you Y/N. Even if you're not fun to fight with." He grins and I laugh sarcasticly.

I stay there for a moment, deep into my thoughts. Should I be scared? I shake my head ugh, c'mon Y/N. Grimm and Nnoitra have been frienemies since who knows when. Actually Grimm is so competitive with all espadas so... maybe he's just jealous now that Nnoitra has me and he has no partner.

I sigh and stand up. A shower will make me feel better. I make my way into Nnoitra's palace and since he was not there yet I take my clothes of and grab a towel, placing it around my chest so it could cover me.

I fold my clothes and get in the shower. I close my eyes as the warm water touches my skin. I rub my body with my hands full of soap and wash my hair to wash all the dirt and sweat away.

When I close the water I dry myself up and realize I had forgot to bring some clean clothes. "Shit..." I open Nnoitras closet and take out a huge white shirt. I put it on and it covers most part of my body. I sit on the bed and wait till Nnoitra comes back.

After a few minutes I start getting sleepy so I lay down and fall asleep.

Nnoitra's POV
I walk towards my room with Tesra. We just had another annoying meeting with Aizen. Grimmjow had been staring at me all the time. What's wrong with that boy?! Does he like me?!
I pinch the bridge of my nose. "Nnoitra sama are you feeling alright?" Tesra looks at me worried. "Yes. I just want to see Y/N already. It has been a long day." Tesra laughs under his breath. "You really like her, don't you?"

I nod. "I promised her I would change and I am doing my best."

Whe I get into the room I see Y/N sleeping with only one of my shirts on. "Tesra, you may go to your room. We're done for today." He nods and walks away not before giving me a suspicios look. I close the door and stare at Y/N's legs, not fully covered.

I get close to her and feel my pants getting tight. Shit...

Y/N POV

I wake up when I feel someone sitting next to me. I rub my eyes and I feel muself blush when I see Nnoitra "Hey!... I didn't notice you came in." I hug him "You... you're not wearing... u-underwear." He glances at my chest and thighs as he blushes and looks away. "Huh? Oh. I... I forgot to bring clean clothes so... I borrowed one of your shirts." I notice him squinting a bit in pain. I want to ask what's wrong but then I notice a bulge in his pants. "Nnoitra..." He looks back at me as I undo his clothes. I slip his pants down along with his underwear. His erection is huge. I stare at it for some time before stroking it gently.

"Y/N..." I lick his tip and take off the shirt I had taken from his closet. I placed my hands around his erection and start sucking slowly but try to take most of his length into my mouth . I gag a bit but continue as he places his slender hands on my head.

As long as I take his length out of my mouth he raises my chin with his finger and kisses me "Y/N... I don't want to hurt you... no matter how bad I want you right now..." I hug him and pet his head "Nnoitra don't worry. You would never hurt me. Besides... I want to do this. I want you to..." I blush and look awayas I notice his tip rubbing onto my entrance.

Nnoitra covers his mouth so the only thing I hear is a muffled grown. I know he can't contain himself anymore. I move my hips a little so his tip rubs against my entrance. "Y/n please don't tease me anymore. J-just let me go inside you already..."

I get close to his ear and whisper "Make me." Then I lick his ear and I hear a little smirck from him. He grabs my hips and slams into me, moving slowly but hard. Once I adjust to his big size I tell him to move faster.

His dick hits mu sweet spot every time. With every thrust I become more of a moaning mess. I feel a knot form in my stomach. "Nnoitra—"

I gasp as I cum on his dick. I feel myself twitch a bit as chills run down my spine. "Aw, looks like I'll have to clean you up." I blush a bit as he instructs me to sit on his face (yes Y/N you're sitting on daddy Nnoitra).

I obey and yelp when his long tounge sticks inside me. I lay forward so I can suck him off. I want to make him cum. I stoke what my mouth can't take. I love it when his dick twitches in my mouth. After a few moments his hot cum fills my mouth. I gulp it all even tho it tickles my throat.

I pant when we're done and I lay on the bed. I feel so tired. Nnoitra hugs me tight "Thank you." I look at him "For what?"

He kisses my head and smiles. "For trusting me." I blush and hug him back "I love you."

——————————————————————————————————————————
👁👅👁hope you enjoyed