Close strangers🗡 (Tensa Zangetsu x reader🍂)

This lemon was requested by peacy-clusters 🥴
Enjoy lovelies.
I have been really busy lately but I'll trully try to update more often💕
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Y/n!!!!"

I could hear Ichigo calling me, with a distant tone. We had just finished training when I passed out completely.

I woke up later at Ichigo's room feeling dizzy and my stomach ached a little. Ichigo was standing over me with other serious-looking fella. "Y/n! Are you feeling better? You passed out during training. And by the way, this is Zangetsu. He is the one who we train with!" I smiled to Zangetsu and looked at Ichigo again. "What did I do to pass out?"

He explained everything:
We were training very hard because Ichigo had to go somwhere but I wasn't strong enough to take the hard training so I passed out.

I felt really bad due to my lack of strength... Ichigo hugged me and told me not to worry, that I was going to improve.

Zangetsu sat beside me but looked away from us. Ichigo looked at him and smiled a little. "Hey, Y/n, I have to go to the soul society to talk to renji. Zangetsu, stay here with her, will you?" Zangetsu nodded and Ichigo left the room.

Zangetsu and I made eye contact like two or three times but nothing happened. I felt a little uncomfortable since I didn't know him very well, we had only talked a few times since I met Ichigo. "Sooo... you're Ichigo's zanpakuto, right?" He turned a little red when I spoke to him "Yeah, I am. I see you guys are really good friends. He has spoke to me about you, you're very important to him." I smiled.

*time skip *

"I'll go get a glass of water." I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen to get a glass. I poured some water into it and walked back to the room, but when I entered the room I fell (clumsy af) and my shirt got wet  (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))  "Shoot!" Zangetsu got up and approached me trying not to laugh "A-are you okay?" He smirked and grabbed a little towel that was in a drower next to the bed.

I blushed crimson red because I felt so ashamed. Great... first I pass out and then I get soaked myself.

"I hope you don't feel weird" He tood me that as he got on his knees and started drying me with the towel. First my belly and then my chest. "No I don't. Don't worry."

A few moments later he stopped but remained on the floor looking at the ground. "Zangetsu? What's wrong?" "I- uh..." Suddenly he hugged me tight. I didn't know what to do so I hugged him back. I felt something hard on my leg and then I knew what was going on. I smiled a little and thought a little fun wasn't bad.

I touched his abdomen and went down to his pants. I knew he was horny asf because he didn't say anything. I could only hear his heavy breathing and his groans while I touched him through his pants.

"Ugh Y/n, don't tease me anymore..." he let out a groan. I slid down his pants and started stroking him softly, sometimes going a little faster.

I let go and watched how his dick twiched. The more I watched, the more I felt my womanhood getting wetter.

He placed his hands on my hips and took my clothes off fastly, then he started licking my neck and collarbone. I loved the feeling of his tounge touching my skin. He stood up and without warning he introduced his dick into my mouth, thrusting in and out.

I gagged a few times before he came in my mouth. I swallowed every drop and tasted him. "You taste well." I giggled and he blushed.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and I crawled on top of him. "Ready?" I nodded and he slid inside me and started thrusting very hard and fast. We moaned many times.

"Y/n I'm close." I panted as he grasped my ass and thrusted harder, cumming inside me.

"Oh my... this was great..." I panted and laid on the bed smiling. "After we rest, we should wash the sheets" Zangetsu chuckled and laid beside me hugging me and kissing my cheeks.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Oof. I'll confess Simon Curtis's songs are REALLY helpful while writing lemons :)
Btw, requests are open again UwU