Tanabata (Izuru x shy reader🌺)

This isn't a request but it's a draft I have been saving since a while ago ;D
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
(Y/n)'s POV

I was in my room laying down on my bed while thinking what to do with Izuru when Tanabata festival came. Izuru and I have been dating for eleven months now, so we wanted to do something special to celebrate our first year on tanabata. "Hmm... it's almost July. I wonder what Izuru has planned for the festival."

I heard a knock on my door and heard Izuru's voice. "Good morning lovely. May I come in?" "Sure." Izuru came in still in his pijamas. His shirt was wet and his face was still sleepy. He layed down with me and hugged me. "Why is your shirt wet?" He laughed while laying on top of me "It's a long story." He got close to me getting closer to me but I turned around blushing. "You know I'm not ready for that." He sat down next to me and rubbed my arm, a soft blush of embarrasment on his face. "I'm sorry..." I just nodded and stood up putting my slippers on, grabbing my shinigami clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

*Izuru's POV*

I really felt guilty for doing that to Y/N... I had a wet dream about her and felt like she would be ready for her first time with me... the reason my shirt was wet was because I got it stained when I jerked off. Good thing I didn't tell her that. I guess I'll have to use more of my charms to convince her. Her friends have told me that she really feels needy sometimes but she's scared of the experience.

I stood up and went change to my room.

*time skip*

*Y/N POV*

Tanabata festival is today. I'm happy that Izuru and I will spend the day together. I changed to my (f/c) yukata and walked out, watching everyone dressed very comfortably and happy because of the festival. I smiled as I walked down the Soul Society looking for Izuru.

I stopped when I saw him with Shuhei laughing and joking. I walked up to them and greeted Shuhei. I looked at Izuru who was smiling softly watching me. I hugged him and he placed his hands on my waist kissing my neck. I blushed and took his hand "Come on, the festival awaits." He smilled and nodded "Let's go!" Shuhei joined us all day long, deinking and writing wishes on pieces of paper so we could hang them on bamboo branches.

I smiled as I looked at Izuru, who had his eyes closed and smiled "What did you wish for?" He opened his eyes and looked at me "I wished for our relationship to last for many years" he smiled and hugged me.

*time skip*

The festival was over and everyone was going to their divisions to rest. Izuru and I went to 3rd division and I was going to spend the night with him. I had a surprise for him. So when we were getting ready to sleep I decided to tell him... I was ready.

"Um... Izuru? I have something I wanna tell you..." He looked at me "What's up?" I blushed when our eyes met and inhaled "I'm ready for my first time." His eyes widened as he blushed crimson red. "Y/N... are you a hundered percent sure about this?" Even if he asked it as if he wasn't sure, I could sense he was very euphoric. I laughed and nodded "I do..." I got close to him and kissed his neck.

He kisse my head and layed me on the bed taking his clothes revealing his toned body. He was sweaty and I could tell he was nervous. He glanced at me and smircked "You like what you see?" I laughed and undressed, kissing his shoulders while he touched me all over. I moaned as he inserted a finger in my womanhood, moving his fingers in circles everytime he went in. I grabbed his cock and rubbed it firmly, making him moan.

He groaned after a while "Ugh... enough. I want you. Let me fuck you."

I smiled mischeviously and he slided his dick inside me, letting me adjust to his size. When I noded he started moving slowly at first and then he moved fast and hard. The bed was moving violently with every slide. We were moaning, almost whispering since there were people still awake that could hear us. I tried my best not to scream when hitted my sweet spot. I felt a knot forming in my stomach and felt his cock twitch inside me.

We both came at the same time and then I felt relaxed. He layed next to me panting. "So... how was it? Your first time?" I smiled and kissed him. " It was great Izuru... thank you."

We talked for a while before falling asleep in each other's arms.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Dhhddhdh I know it's short but I hope you've enjoyed yourselves with it 🥴