Saved (Uryu Ishida x reader🌻)

Damn... long time I don't write something. I hope you enjoy this Ishida bby story💕💕
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
I have just moved to Karakura town and I had to enter a new school. This is my first day at Karakura High school and I'm so nervous.

I try to look for classroom 3-3 but I couldn't find it I realized it was too late so I asked a guy who went out a classroom -E-excuse me.- A really cute guy looked at me with his dark blue eyes -Hey. You're the new one, right?- I nodded looking down -Um... could you show me where this classroom is?- I showed him a paper which showed "Room #3-3". He smiled and looked at me. -We are in the same class. Come, I'll show you.- He walked away and I followed kinda nervous. This classrooms were kinda big and I was used to small ones back in my hometown. We entered the classroom and the teacher welcomed me.

-Oh! You're late guys!- She was giving history class. I could tell because of the Egypt Civilisation book she had under ger grip. -Well, no matter. I introduce you this new student: (Y/N) (L/N).- I shyly smiled to the class and blushed slightly as I noticed that guy from earlier staring at me. He moved his eyes to the left and I noticed he had saved a place for me! I smiled to him and went to my seat next to him.

The teacher continued her class as I opened my book. -I'm Uryu, by the way. Uryu Ishida.- I looked back at him and smiled -I like your name, Uryu.-

The bell rang and we had PE next, so I took my sporty clothes and wentvto the girl's changing room. A girl with long orange-brownish hair got close to me and tripped with a bench. -U-uhhh... are you okay?- I helped her up and she giggled clumsily -Yes! I'm Orihime Inoue. Nice to meet you!- I laughed and we talked for a bit as we changed. Then we exited the changing room and walked together before the class started. -You're really fun to talk to (Y/N)- Orihime looked at me with her gray eyes, I was going to thank her when suddenly the teacher called all of us. The class started and Orihime and I were together the rest of it.

-Time Skip-

School was over and I was ready to go home. As soon as I got out of class I saw Uryu standing next to the window reading a little newspaper's note. I got close to him -Waiting for someone?- He looked at me and smiled. I blushed a little and I think he noticed, for he looked away. -I was just waiting for you. I thought walking you home would be nice for your first day.- I blushed really hard this time and nodded awkwardly -Y-yes!! That would be really nice!-. He laughed and we got going

We exited school and talked about school and about ourselves, when we encountered four guys who seened to be Uryu's friends. A guy with goofy-shaggy brown hair looked at me and then scanned me. -Heyoooo!!! Uryu, you naughty one!!! I didn't know you had a girlfriend!!!- We both blushed really hard and an orange haired boy kicked his butt. -Shut up, Keigo. I don't think Uryu is capable to ask a girl like her out.- He chuckled as the other two stood aside silent.

-I'm Ichigo Kurosaki. Nice to meet you.- He smiled and introduced the others: Keigo Asano, Yasutora Sado and Misuiro. I introduced myself and we talked for a little while. When I less noticed it, it was already past 5:00 and I was supposed to be at home at 4:30. I freaked out and told Uryu we had to hurry. We ran as fast as we could but for our bad luck it started raining. -Aw c'mon!! Now what??! My home is far as fuck, we won't make it!!- Uryu grabbed my arm gently and dragged me somwhere. -My home is not that far. We can make it there.- We ran to his place and finally made it there. We got inside soaking wet and huffing because of the run.

ACHOO!! I sneezed. -Shoot... I don't wanna get sick...-. -You won't. Go take a shower and put this on. You'll stay- Uryu handed me a shirt and some short shorts. I smiled and thanked him as I got into the shower.

After a warm shower I exited the bathroom and texted my parents that I was going to stay at a friend's house because of the rain. Uryu came in and I turned around to see him in an oversized shirt and boxers. I blushed as I thought he looked really cute. -Uh... y-you can sleep on the couch. I-it's really comfortable.- I nodded and walked out but I has a strange sensation that he was starring at me. I breathed heavily wondering if I should had done something... I ignored it and went to sleep on the couch.

I looked at my phone again before going to sleep. I checked a few noted and then yawned. I left my phone on a night table next o the couch and fell sleep.

*Time skip*

I heard steps coming close. I opened my eyes a bit but didn't move. Suddenly I heard a voice. Uryu's voice. His soft yet deep voice. -(Y-y/n)?.... Are you alseep?...-  I didn't answer; I was way too nervous to ask him why was he here. He got closer to me and I closed my eyes. -I'm sorry, (Y/N).-

He started doing something weird. H-he was m-moaning... I opened my eyes once more and saw him touching himself and exploring my body with his hands. It felt... good. His hand met mine and I took his. He jumped a bit amd looked at me while trying to cover his member. -U-uryu...- I got close to him and kissed his lips softly while he grasped my butt making me gasp a little.

He took off my pants and fingered me for a few minutes making me moan. -U-uryu I'm going to...- Then he took out his fingers and smircked. -You won't cum that way.- I blushed as he positioned himself at my entrance. -Please be gentle, Uryu.-

He smiled -I would never hurt you, my love.- After saying this, he entered me gently and slowly. He waited until I adjusted to him. -Y-you can move.- He started thrusting slowly, going faster and fatser and harder and harder. He hitted a spot which made me scream with pleasure. -(Y/n) I'm cumming!- He cummed inside me amd a few moments later I cummed on him.

We layed there smiling and kissing -We should sleep now.- I nodded and we fell asleep hugging each other.

*Time skip* (another one :'))

Uryu and I arrived to school holding each others hands. We got into the classroom and took our places. Suddenly Keigo arrived and slapped Uryu's back -Ouch!! You idiot! What was that for?!- Keigo chuckled -Don't lie to me!! I saw you two holding hands! You are a couple!!- We both blushed and smiled. I answered for him -Yes, yes we are.-

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Oml.... I really hope you've enjoyed this. Cause idk I think it's not that good lol.
Baiii see you in 1000000 years xD