Appointment 🩹(Ryuken x reader🍃)

You hurt yourself again while fighting a bunch of assholes who tried flirting with you. The wound on your arm was bleeding, but the one on your leg was even worse this time.

This happened mostly but you didn't wanted to tell anyone because they would worry too much.
You helped your friends at defeating hollows and you loved visiting the soul society.

Urahara took most care of you but this time you didn't want to bother him; he had had a rough day with Isshin yesterday fighting that big hollow.

You decided to go to Karakura's general hospital. When you arrived, you called Uryu to ask him if someone could help you "Y/n..?! W-what happened?! Are you okay? Did you got involved in another fight?" You shushed him "please Uryu don't say anything about this just tell me who can I see." He sighed half worried half calm.

"Oh well. I think the only person that can help you right now is Ryuken" He never called Ryuken 'dad'. You understood. His dad was never with him when he was a kid. "I get it. Thanks."

You hung up and walked to Ryuken's office and knocked "Director?" No one answered "Um... Ryuken? May I come in?" You were about to leave when suddenly you heard "Come in."

You opened the door and saw Ryuken sitting at his desk writing some stuff. "I need you to check this wounds out, Director." He looked at you through his glasses and you blushed slightly. Something about his eyes made you feel... weird.

"I see you're getting involved in many fights now a days." You huffed "This was an emergency. Some guys tried flirting. Imagine what could've happened if I didn't fight them!" He giggled "Come on, sit down." You followed and sat down feeling your warm wounds throb. He started examinating your arm and carefully cleaning it with a cotton ball. It hurted and you hissed in pain but it was worth it. Then he bent over a bit and observed the other wound on your leg. "I will have to lift your skirt a little." You blushed "W-what?! But the wound isn't that high!" He frowned "It won't be a big deal." He gripped the border of your skirt lifting it more than just 'A little'. You blushed as he cleaned the wound. You were still nervous because, even tho you panties were still hidden by the skirt, you were sure Ryuken could see them.

A few minutes later he was done. "I will need to see you next week again. Just to check the wounds." You sighed knowing you were way too lazy to come see him again. Oh well. He's the doctor. "Fine. I will come." He smiled at you sending a weird sensation down your spine. You left the hospital and went home. You took a shower being carefull with your wounds and then layed on your bed thinking about Ryuken. What was that he made you feel? You closed your eyes and started rubbing your neck, going down to your breast and then your womanhood. "Would I like Ryuken to touch me like this?" You whispered to yourself while you rubbed yourself through your panties letting out a few quiet moans.

***Time skip***

Today's the appointment you made for Ryuken to see you.

You walked down the street to go to the hospital and walked up to Ryuken's office, knocking the door harder then last time. This time you didn't even had to wait a second for him to respond "It's open." You opened the door and closed it after you, then sat down.

"I'm glad you came. I was worried you wouldn't come." "Since when do you worry about me a lot?" He smircked and locked the door "I will have to make a further examination of yourserlf." You blushed deeper than ever. You looked away not knowing what to say. When you looked back his face was inches away from yours. He got his body closer to yours making his leg touch your inner thigh. "Ryuken..." he kissed you gently and passionately, carressing your hair, face, and waist.

You could push him, tell him to stop and tell him he was a moron. But yiu just couldn't hold back. You felt good. You felt loved.

He rubbed his leg against your panties causing quiet moans escape your mouth into the kiss. He broke the kiss rubbing harder against you but your moans were the same "You won't moan harder will you?" He smircked "I will have to make you moan harder. I will make you mine!" He moved your panties aside and inserted a finger in making you yelp. He pounded fast, adding another finger. You were moaning louder feeling his fingers rubbing your wet insides. "Ryuken..! Hnngh... please... take me." He pulled his fingers out smiling "that's what I wanted to hear." You kissed him and unbuckled his pants then took them off along with his boxerd revealing his erection. "Now be a good girl and turn around for your doctor. He's gonna give you some medicine." (Lol) You turned around bending down a little. Ryuken grabbed your hips and slowly pushed himself inside. "God Y/n you're so tight." You moaned loudly as he thrusted fast into you hitting your womb hard. "Ryuken!! Your cock feels so good!" He went faster kissing your neck. You felt a knot forming in your stomach "I'm— cumming!" He nodded indicating he was close as well. You both climaxed and panted.

"Oh Y/n you feel so good. But we're not done yet." You looked at him as he got dressed only in his top half. "My beautiful Y/n, I need you to suck while I write something on this papers okay?" You got on your knees and he sat on his chair still hard. Ryuken got to work as you licked and sucked his cock, wet with your juices. You sucked him fast and hard hearing him moan and groan.

He moaned loudly cumming all over your face and mouth. You licked it up and swallowed it. "Good Y/n." Ryuken giggled and hugged you tight "I love you Y/n" You blushed smiling "I love you too, Ryuken"

——————————————————————————————————
Oof so this was a really random chapter guys hope you enjoy it.