Play time (Ulquiorra x reader🍒)

Lemon requested by, oohlucYmE hope you like it!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————

It's almost Christmas and my friends and I are going to make a secret gift game. Yesterday we made papers with our names on them and put them in a jar: Ichigo, Uryu, Rukia, Orihime, Rangiku, Yoruichi, Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Toshiro and me.

Today we're metting at my house and we will see who we get. I take my classes as usual and at the end of the day my friends and I go to my house. We arrive and sit in a circle. I shake the jar and everyone gets their paper out one by one. Grimmjow groans cause he didn't like the person he got. I open my paper and see Rukia's name on it. She's into cute stuff so I might just give her a cute plushie and some chocolate.

Everyone keeps their papers and then Rangiku and me speak up "Okay everyone! Listen up. Next friday everyone will hand their secret gift, okay?" They all nod but I see Ulquiorra looking at the ground with his hand on his chin thinking. I didn't mind it but Rangiku did. And as everyone is leaving she sits next to Ulquirra and talks to him for a moment. I wait for them at the door because I don't wanna hear their conversation.

When they finally leave I say goodbye and take my bag. I'm gonna buy Rukia's present right now. I take my keys and go to the nearest mall to buy a bunny plushie and a box of Hershey's. I also buy a pretty purple bag to put them in.

*Time skip*

The day finally comes and we all head to my house happily. We all get in, and while they all take a seat Yoruichi and me make hoy cocoa for everyone.

"What if we start clockwise?" Yoruichi tells everyone while we hand the cocoa. Everyone agrees and Grimmjow starts. He walks up to Ichigo and gives him a blue box with a ribbon on it. He opens it and sees a bucket hat, a scarf and new earbuds. "Wow man thanks." Grimmjow only nods and gets back to his seat.

When my turn arrives I approach Rukia and give her the purple box. When she opens it her eyes sparkle and she gets the plushie out. "This is so beautiful! Thank you so much y/n!" I laugh and go back to my seat.

I see Ulquiorra stand up. He walks up to me and hands me a pretty black box. I smile at him "Thank you Ulquiorra." He blushed a little and gets back to his seat. Before I can open my gift Rangiku stands up. "Hey everyone why don't we go home and we all can enjoy our gifts?" I leave my gift aside and say that if everyone's okay with it they can all go home to enjoy the rest of the day with their gifts.

Everyone stands and we all say goodbye, except for one person. Ulquiorra stays with me and when everyone leaves he looks at the ground. "I... wanted to know if you like what I gave you." I go get the box and open it. I stared at it for a long moment before looking at him again.

The box was full of dildos and vibrators of different types. I know Rangiku isn't a saint but this ain't something she would tell Ulquiorra to do.

I look at him and nod slowly "Uh... thank you. I was not expecting this." He looked worried as I looked at my gift again. "I looked in the internet to what girls like and there were tons of those things. I'm not sure of what they are but the website said they were toys. Do you know how they work?"

I look at him in the eye with that last question.

"I do, but... they're made for playing alone." I felt myself getting red as he takes out a red vibrator out of the box "Can you teach me?"

I blush more and nod. I take the box and tell him to follow me. We get to my room and I leave the box on my bed. Then I close the door and breathe heavily.

I slowly get close to him. "Y-you have to strip me to play." I sit on the edge of the bed and he slides my pants off along with my panties and I take the rest if my clothes off. "O-okay... now grab something from the box." He looks at me "Anything?" I nod.

He takes out a pink dildo and stares at it for a minute. (JAJASHSHZ I CAN'T IMAGINE ULQUIORRA STARING AT A DILDO💀)

I gesture him to get closer. "Okay... now you have to do this." I spread my legs and grab his hand, making the dildo's tip get into my womahood, making me shiver a little. "Now move it in and out."

He slowly starts to thrust the dildo in and out making me moan softly. He looks at me and goes faster "Am I doing okay?"

I nod while biting my lip. "This... makes me feel weird. It feels good." I smile "We can make it more amuzing." He stops and I notice he's hard. I stand up and take his shirt off. "Come on, lay here." Ge gets on the bed and I get on top of him, my ass facing him. I unbuckle his pants, revealing his hard dick. I stroke it a little before putting it in my mouth and sucking it slowly. I hear him groan softly.

He grabs a vibrator and manges to turn it on. He presses it against my clit making me moan while sucking him, making his dick vibrate a little, causing him to moan. Damn he's so hot when he moans. He keeps playing with my coochie, discovering what other things he could do to me. He grabs another dildo and thrusts it in and out my ass while pressing the vibrator more. I stop sucking him and moan as he agressively attacks my ass and coochie. "Fuck... I'm cumming." He looked at me like he doesn't know what I mean. I grasp the sheets and gasp as I cum on his chest, wetting the toys.

He grabs my ass and licks the cum off my coochie. "This tastes good." He sucks on my clit and sticks his tounge in me, swirling it fastly. I moan and mive my hips a little.

When he stops I turn around so I can face him. "You have not cummed yet." I kiss him and slids his dick inside me, making him yelp a bit. "It's warm... and tight..." he moans soflt and I start riding him fastly, miving my hips up and down. He also thrusts his hips making his dick hit my spot. I scream and hug him "Y/n, I'm feeling something in my stomach... I think I'm close." I feel his thrusts become sloppy and irregular. Then he takes his dick out, cumming all over my boobs and face while grasping the sheets and tilting his head back. Moans escape his mouth as his dick twitches.

I lick the cum off my lips and clean the rest off with my shirt. He grabss my waist and kisses me "I must come here every night to... what was that called? It felt great." I laugh "We just fucked." He nodded "I will fuck you more often." I blushed and smiled while biting my lip.

We kissed again and then we got in bed to watch a movie.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Wellp, I think this lemon was good ;)
Enjoy