~15~The break up

~Aphmau's POV~

Phew we finally got to the plane and good thing we still made it.

<<<<-One hour later->>>>

We got off the plane and got to the hotel when we walked in everyone just stared in awe and we saw the guide who led us here now in front of us.

"Ok, so I see you guys got here light so I will send some swimsuits here and swim trunks and while waiting for those you guys go and choose a room" Guy said.

Ok so we all ran off and the roommates are.

Funneh and Alec
Gold and Kyran
Lunar and Evan
Rainbow and Phanthom aka my cuz
Draco and Ally
Me and Aaron
Kc and Zane
Garroth and Kim
Katlyn and Travis
Laurence and Lucinda

And Vlyad well lets just say he said he won't be around and that he is lucky he got his own room.

"Hey guys let's all go to the beach cmon the weather is so nice too" Gold said "OK LETS GO TO DA B E A C H" Lunar said and we all went to the beach.

~Gold's POV~

We were walking to the beach but then I saw...

Prince h-he was kissing another girl, "CHEATING ON ME I HATE HIM UGH I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" I screamed and ran crying my eyes out.

I thought this was going to start out great but that is not what things are going right now.

~Anime guy's POV (lol its Kyran😂)~

We all turned to Gold and then me and Draco ran after her "GOLD WAIT UP!" I exclaimed but she just kept running faster then she stopped when we got to the living room, she dropped on the couch and cried a lot "Shhh Gold everything is going to be fine" Draco said comforting Gold.

"Kyran I should have accepted you instead of Prince HE'S JUST A PLAYER HE USED MY HEART😭" Gold screamed "Kyran take care of her, I'll go back to the others and tell them what happened" Draco said while walking off.

And with that I was left with Gold crying "Gold why are you crying over him? He's just a jerk who played with your heart, forget about him. He isn't worth crying over for because he just played with your heart" I said

"Your right crying over a player is dumb thanks Kyran" Gold lokked up and said then hugged me, I just hugged back

Wow dang my friend did not help me anyways hope you liked this chappy also if you wanna know more about me and my lofe go ahead and read my other book and my friends kept squealing when they read it sooo yeah, bye rosies