~19~ ???❤

~Aphmau's POV~

I woke up and saw Katelyn sleeping on the couch, gosh poor Aaron Katelyn made him sleep on the couch same with Alec and Funneh was beside me sleeping peacefully.

I get up and walk to the living room quietly so I won't wake uo the boys accidentally if they are asleep, when I got there I saw Alec and Aaron sleeping together.

I turned around and Funneh stoop beside me giggling, they soon wake up and Aaron falls off "Hahahaha, had fun last night Alec? Wewe wou wam?....(Were you warm)" Funneh said in her baby voice teasing Alec.

We both burst put laughing and fell on the boys who are sitting on the couch, we then start to tease them more and I put stickers all over the boys body.

We all decided to go on our separate ways, me and Aaron decided to go on a walk while Funneh and Alec just stay at the house.

When me and Aaron got to the park he told me to sit down with him on the bench "Hey Aph, can I ask you a question?" Aaron asked, why is he nervous and sweating? "Uhhm yeah sure,  anything" I said with a little worry, curiousness and happiness, "Will you be my girlfriend?" Aaron asked with confidence in his voice now "YES!" I answered hugging him

❤💜With Funneh and Alec💜❤

🌹🎶💐~Text~💐🎶🌹

Funneh: Hey Alec, what do you think Aphmau and Aaron are doing?

Alec: I don't know.

Funneh: Ughhhh I'm so bored!🙄

Alec: Hmmmm what to do, what to do...

Funneh: How about let's just Netflix and chill?

Alec: Yeah sure, I'll go get the snacks

Ughhh heeerlp I am in writer's bloooock help meehhhh pls message me on what you want to happen next because right now I can't think straight because of all the quarter exams I have, don't tell me in the comments and just message me so the others won't know what will happen next. Anyways.
Bye Rosies!🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐

Word count- 336

Published in
September 6, 2018