~23~New Girl

Soooo, can all of you Rosie's just pretend they didn't confessed yet and are not dating? Just pretend that when they rode the ferris wheel they only kissed. We cools? Ok. Cools. Anyways! On with the story!

~💙💎Funneh's POV💎💙~

"FUNNEH WAKE UP!!!!" I open my eyes to see Gold, I get up and do my morning routine. After I got ready we started walking to school, Gold said that the boys are already in school waiting for us.

When we got there, we saw the boys sitting on the waiting area for the early students,"Hey girls!" The boys greeted us as we walk over to them.

We start talking a bit and-"FUNNEH CESSAIRE PLEASE GO TO THE PRINSIPLES OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!"

"What did you do now Funneh?" Gold said in a disappointed voice,"I did nothing! But I will go there anyways, see ya guys later!"

"Cya!" They shout back at me, I walk inside and see another girl in the office,"Ahh Funneh. This is our new transfer student, can you please be her mentor for today?" The Principle asks." Of course!" We walk out and went to class together since we have the same schedule.

"So, what's your name?" I ask tilting my head a little,"My name is Lily. Lily Kinkle." She says with complete joy on her face, I say nice to meet you and then we went to class, we walked into class and I sat down on my chair beside Gold."Ok class, we have a new student, please come and taco'bout yourself" Mr. Taco says.

"Hello everyone! I am Lily Kinkle, but of course you don't know me with this name. All of you may know me as Kat the famous YouTuber! I hope we can all be friends!" She says joyfully WHAT IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?!?! I'M KAT! BUT OF COURSE NO ONE KNOWS, EVEN MY FRIENDS DOESN'T KNOW! UGHH! This I gonna be a real pain because I know that Alec likes YouTuber me more than the real me but doesn't know I am her.... I thought looking mad at her but then looked down frowning when I thought of the last part.

~Le MaGICal tIME sKIP Brought TO You bY mY EmptY HEad~

"YASSSSS IT'S RECESS AND IT MEANS I CAN EAT BA- I MEAN POTATO CHIIIPS!!" I scream in joy while walking out the door with my friends, while walking out we see a lot of people huddling up. I wonder who there huddling up on, I just shrug it off and sit on the hallways with my friends eating chips while Alec was..... Talking about how great Lily is... Or imposter me\Kat.

I frown and look down then just walk away going back to the classroom.

~💘🔥Alec's POV🔥💘~,(A/N:FINALLY!! ALEC'S POV HAS COME!!!)

Why did she walk away? Why was she sad?"Hey Gold, why was she so sad? I've never seen her this sad before" I said with a worried face, she looks down with a frown too, "You know she likes you, and we know you like her but also another girl. But it hurts her hearing you talk about another girl"

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating for so long and for the short chapter, if you have any requests just message me in these

Yt channel: Renee_Chan_Woof_Gamet
Messenger:Renee Dalofin

And of course here in Wattpad anyways, bye rosies!💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐🌹

Words:575

Published on
December 24, 2018