~22~

~🌸🎂Kawaii~Chan's POV🎂🌸~  

"Owwwww" I moaned in pain "Here let me help you up mi- KAWAII~CHAN?!?!" I looked up to see Zane, he helped me up and he also helped me pick up my books that fell on the ground earlier when I fell, "Sorry for bumping into you Kawaii~Chan..." Zane said looking down "It's ok Zane~Kun! I always trip anyways since I'm a clutz hehehe" "Hey KC, you wanna walk to class together?" Zane~kun asked smiling at me, "Sure Zane~kun!" Me and Zane~kun walked to class and then the day went on

Lol just a little Zane~Chan moment for all of you

~😺💜Aphmau's POV💜😺~

"FUNNEH! WHAT WILL I DOOO!" I ask Funneh clearly stressed out, I haven't gone to school for so long... UghhhI thought, "Well you could make him something or buy a gift. But I would prefer you just make him something so it can be somewhat one of a kind." Funneh says enthusiastically.

"That's a great idea! I'll just make him something for his birthday. hmm, a scarf? A hoodie? naahhh he has lots of those, meh I'll just go for the hoodie!" I quickly jumped out of my chair, take some fabrics, and then started making the scarf. When I was almost done I started stitching my name into it with a gold string stitching it in a small size so it won't be seen that much.

"Done! Finally! Thanks for helping me out today Funnneh once again!" I thank her then walk over to her and give her a big bear hug, she soon hugs back saying  'you're welcome' "Here let me wrap it for you AND PUT THE CARD ON it so you won't forget it again just like always when we were little" Funneh offers, getting the gift wrapper, tape, scissors, and of course the scarf. She starts wrapping it and then after a minute she put the card on the gift and gives it to me, "There you go. Now you just need to put that in Aaron's mailbox and you should be all done!" She says cheerfully with a big smile plastered on her face.

Me and Funneh start walking to Aaron's house and then after a while, we reach his house. I put the gift in the mailbox sighing in relief that I got to make a gift for Aaron, "Ok so let's go back to school now because I for a fact do not want to be late again" Funneh says starting to walk back to school.

~💙💎Funneh's POV💎💙~  

We get to school and say our farewells knowing that we have different schedules, I start going to the changing rooms to change into my P.E uniform, when I walked out I saw Alec waiting in a bench in the halls, "Alec why are you still waiting here?" I asked as we started to walk to the gym, "I wanted to walk to class with you ^_^" Alec says with a big smile on his face.

"Alright! today we will be playing dodgeball! You all know your groups already, so go to your positions!" Mrs. Chicori says while all of us walk to our positions. Mrs. Chicori blows her whistle and everyone starts throwing balls everywhere, Felicia walks over to me to fight me, "HEY IRONING BOARD! BET YOU CAN'T HIT ME WITH YOUR WEAK PATHETIC BODY! HAHAHA!" She laughs wickedly and then throws the ball at me, I hit it back at her and she catches it. She then throws it at me and when I looked at her direction Alec jumps right in front of me and takes the hit for me.

"OMG! I AM SO SO SORRY ALEC!~ BRITTNEY GET SOMEONE TO CARRY HIM TO THE NURSES OFFICE!" She orders Brittney brattily, as usual, I take the first aid kit that I have in my locker and aid him "Thanks Funneh, but you didn't have to aid me" He says being a bit ashamed of himself. "No, thank you, you took the hit for me and aiding you is the least that I could do" He nods his head a thank you and the teacher blows her whistle. We all change to go back home to our dorms but before that, me and ale went to the front yard of the school to meet up with our friends and see if they have any plans since its Friday. We all say our goodbyes and go back at our dorms, if you don't know yet Kyran and Alec moved dorms with me and Gold so the four of us walk to our dorm together. 

"*yawn* Goodnight guys, I'mma go to bed now," Gold says walking upstairs and we all say "Goodnight" to her, soon we all went to our bedrooms too and changed into our pajamas. I turned off the lights and then went to sleep.

AHHHH! I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS! Its just because there is a lot of things happening in school right now because this whole week is our Quarter Examination plus we are also rehearsing for the Christmas musicale we have for Christmas but the only thing is that there will be some days that I will be skipping class with other students that are in the play(the choir and theatre club), so I will be missing some seatworks and lessons so I have to do it at home. ANYWAYS! I will try to update more now but I am sure that after December I will be updating more because there will be fewer events. OH! And also check out my channel I am only about to release my music video there if you know gacha (of course you know it!) my channel is RoseyOrchids YT GAMER. ANYWAYS! HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH ITS BORING BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED SINCE I HAD TO UPDATE SO BYE MY ROSIES!🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐

Word count: 807

Published on November 27, Tuesday, 2018