~20~ NEW MURDERER IN TOWN?!?!

~Narrator's POV~

1 month after being in Love~Love Paradise the group of friends went back home but they were scared because they know that when they get back they will have a lot of homework to do.

They went to the krew's house and decided to have a sleepover, the next day they went to school and right when they first stepped foot at the school steps Funneh had an idea on what they can do for everything to be more fun and easier.

"Hey guys, how about let's all just study together and help each other with homework so things can be faster and easier. sound good?" Funneh suggested with complete joy on her face "Yeah, plus I need help in math, witchcraft, and werewolf class" Aphmau said and everyone nodded, they started walking up the stairs again and separated for their classes the.

Aphmau and Aaron are together in werewolf class while Funneh and Alec are together in every class well I mean even Aphmau and Aaron are together in all the classes. But just like the usual Aphmau fell asleep during the lesson.

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!

The bell rang and then Aaron started shaking Aphmau "Aph, class is over c'mon let's get to the next class" Aaron said while Ahmau lifts her head up from the desk, but then just as Aphmau was about to stand up Michi came and then pushed her making her fall on the ground, "HA! THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY AARON APHMEOW, YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HIM OR ELSE!" Michi said, and with that, she walked away and Aaron helped Aphmau up and they went on to their next class.

A/N: Ok so you probably confused on why Michi is in werewolf class, yes? Well you see she isn't in werewolf class she just came into the room to scream and push Aphmau down and leave. Just for the others who got confused.

~With Funneh and Alec~

~Funneh's POV~

Ughhhhh English is soo boring, welp at least, Alec is here hmm I don't want to disturb him though because he is listening to the teacher right now and I am just here talking to myself in my mind. Now I know why Alec is smarter than me...

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGG!

"YYYYEeEEASSsss CclllAaaAssSS iIiisSSs OooVvVEEr!" I cheer in joy, Alec chuckles and looks at me with a goofy face "Wut u lookin' at? -,-" I say trying to sound like I'm annoyed, we both stand up and Alec holds my hand. As we were about to go out Mia comes out of nowhere and starts flirting with Alec but, all I do is walk away going to Science my next class.

As I walk away I can hear Alec screaming my name. Why didn't I do anything but just walk away? What is wrong with me? And why am I just ignoring Alec continuing to walk to my next class?

I walk to imto the restroom and I see Yandere there "Hey Funneh! Why so sad?" She asks me with a look of worry on her face, "It's nothing Yandere, really. I'm fine" I sat shrugging it off trying to not let her hear the sadness in my voice "Funneh your face and voice are sad... What happened?" Yandere asks becoming even more worried "I and Alec were just about to walk out of class and walk to our next one but all of a sudden, Mia comes out of nowhere and starts flirting with Alec. I did nothing and all I did was just walk away not even minding that Alec was calling me..." I say feeling a little bit guilty now and sad a the same time.

"You and Alec are in a relationship, yes? And he is you senpai am I correct?" Yandere asks with sparkles starting to come in her eyes "Yes, I wanna kill Mia whenever I hang out with Alec she always takes him away from me..." I answer "Hmmm if you wanna kill her, then what about we help each other? I kill girls who also seals senpai away though some of them has kidnapped me before sooo, wanna work together?" Yandere asks, Is this the right thing to do? Will Alec hate me after this if he finds out? Hmmmm I can just clear all the evidences of the murder then he won't know.

"Ok. I'm in"

EEEEEECK I AM BAAACK! Also dang it has been a long time I have published a chapter this long! Will Funneh get her senpai back? Will all of this be worth it? Will everything work? Who are Yandere's new helpers for her and Funneh?

Well you see if you wanna be one of the helpers or senpai's new liking tell me details about your character

1.Y/N

2.Eye color

3.Hair color

4.Crush

5.BFFS

6.Cousins or siblings

7.Habits

8.Attitude

And lastly is 9.Clothing

Just send me a picture of what you want her to look like so I can know anyways, bye rosies!🌹💐🌹💐🌹💐

Word count-800

Published on

September 9, 2018