~23~

~💘🔥Alec's POV🔥💘~

Ohhh..... I'm so sorry Funneh but... I love her more.... I only see you as a friend... I thought sadly

~Time skip to dismissal~

I walk to the dorm and see Gold reading the recipe while Kyran cooks, and Funneh... No Funneh, hm, must be in her room then. I walk up to my room, get my computer on and make a video with Kat.... Sigh..... I can't wait to see her tomorrow....

~💎💙Funneh's POV💙💎~

I sat on my chair making a video with Red Flame.... He reminds me of Alec so much but the only difference is that Red Flame flirts. A LOT! Though he's still a great friend... I do wish I can meet him one day, who knows, he's probably just right in front of me and I don't even know!

He IS just right in front of you.

Who are you?

You.

Me? I don't get it.

I'm your mind.

Now that just sounds wrong and weird, I think it's supposed to be something else....

Well if you wanna know so much, why don't you study you dummy!

Oh yeah... Eh. I'll just live with getting paid from making videos on YouTube.

Seriously-,-

Yep.

Knock knock knock!

So sorry for not updating for almost two months now... I was in writer's block so yeah. I am really really sorry. Anyways... I have a channel and just uploaded a video today, I hope you like the video! It's an MV of darkside, and I guess you could say mine is different from the most that you will see in YouTube when you search darkside MV. Again. Really sorry. It's just that because I was focusing on my studies and on the MV. Bye my loyal people!