Chapter 19

After Regulus gave his luggage away he went on the train.

It was his first time ever to come this early to the station, but he had to say he was glad he did. The moment he saw the Hufflepuff girl he had the urge to talk to her. Maybe not because of the usual reasons, but because there was something odd and familiar about her.

Now that he thought of it. He had seen her more than once staring at him or smiling at him. That time in the library she wasn't afraid of his strict tone and now she talked to him almost like she would to a friend.

Suddenly Regulus caught sight of her in one of the compartments. Her fair long hair bouncing around as she laughed along with a blond girl to something two boys were telling them. She kept blinking while laughing, her blue eyes shifting around until they fell upon him. That was the monent he decided. He had to find out who she was and why she seemed so relaxed around him. He would simply have to find her when she wasn't around that bodyguard of hers.

As he went on to find an empty compartment he thought about one of the other reasons that led to the conversation from his end, which was his talk with Nicholas. The talk about fake friends and the fact that he had no real ones. Except for the girl from the room of Requirement.

It was weird. He too felt relaxed in the company of the Hufflepuff. Just like he did in the company of....

"Black! Here!" someone called out to the boy, who at that simply smirked and went to join his fellow Slytherins. He would give in to his thoughts later. This was the time to put on a show.

***

"Wake up Con!"

"Hmmm..."

"Wake up, lazybones!"

"We are at Hogwarts for Merlin's sake!"

Out of nowhere two strong hands pulled her up which forced her to open her eyes and see Rice and Vince smilling down at her, while Pan simply stood in front of her waving.

"Come on! I'm hungry," Jullie's voice sounded from behind the girl and she felt her hands pushing her forward.

"Can't a person wake up like a normal human being?" Constance grumbled as she was pulled and pushed along the train with wobbly legs. "Oh, wait don't answer. I forgot who I was with."

"This would be so much easier if we only had a broom," Jullie grumbled.

Pandora walking infront of the groupe turned around," This could have all been avoided if you had woken her up like I suggested."

"But your way was boring," Maurice complained with Vince nodding in agreement.

They didn't mind the odd glances they got from their peers alongst the train. Vince even inforced it with his snide remarks.

However as soon as they managed to get off the train Constance tried to pull out her hands.

"It's alright. I think I can manage from here,"she tried.

"Nope. I think just a tad longer would do. What do you think Rice?" Vince remarked.

"Not sure-" Rice began but was cut off by Jullie.

"In Merlin's name I am as hungry as a wolf. I say leave her be and let's go feast!" the Gryffindor put bothe of her hands in the air before running around the girl and towards the carriages.