Star Wars Fans Are Crazy

*EDITED CHAPTER 2021*

You hadn't seen much of Peter after the incident, well you were avoiding him. Tony had also grounded you for multiple weeks, a full-blown lecture had left the billionaire, and he even threatened to take away your phone but he didn't... yet.

The school didn't end up suspending you, unfortunately. You supposed it was cause everyone had witnessed the jerks bullying Peter before you got involved, why you got involved was still a mystery to everyone- including yourself. So, it was safe to say you were back to your old ways; fighting, sneaking out and trying to get suspended from school. Maybe, May was right about you, clearly, you're a bad influence. You've gotten over a month worth of grounding, not even after a week of living with Tony.

Deciding to opt-out of getting a lift straight home after school you sneakily avoided the driver and walked through Queen's streets. It was a sort of nice day, you hadn't left the Avengers base in days, it was nice to walk through the hustle and bustle of the streets.

Just when you were about to pull your headphones out an arm is slung over your shoulders, bodies either side of you close you in. "Well, if it ain't Stark's boy," you turn and see the face of the guy you punched for Peter, smirking at you. "Let's take a shortcut," he forcefully makes you turn to the left and down an alley away from prying eyes.

You sighed, not scared just... annoyed, "Are we really going to do this?" You asked, he let go of you and stepped in front of you. Glancing over your shoulder you see his two friends behind you, arms crossed and grinning, you should've seen this coming really.

He nods, grinning and showing his teeth, he cracks his knuckles in preparation. You go to take off your bag but hands grab your shoulders, locking you into the place. His friends hold you, like a punching bag for him. At least Martin fought fairly- is all you can manage to think at this moment. He steps up to you, chuckling as you glare at his stupid face, of all the days to not get a lift home; you had to pick today.

He balls his hand into a fist, instantly punching you in the stomach. You gasp and try to lean over, but his friends hold you in place, laughing as you hiss in pain. Then a firm punch is cracking against your nose, you already feel the blood starting to drip from it and then you taste it when the blood drips down to your lips. Another punch is landed on your stomach again before they release you, allowing you to fall to the floor, coughing and in pain.

"Next time don't get involved in something you can't handle, Stark." His voice is hard and threatening, "Leave the saving to your dad, he's better at it than you." He spits out before leaving, giving you a slight forceful nudge with his feet as he passes you.

You stay on the alley floor, breathing hard and watching as blood falls to the floor as your head hangs in embarrassment and shame. The pain in your nose was throbbing, a headache was forming from it and the ache in your stomach was unbelievable. You shakily stand to your feet, wiping the blood on your grey hoodie sleeve, sighing as blood-stained your white v-neck and splattered on your jeans. A mess is what you looked like.

Walking out of the alley, you held your head low, avoiding the weird looks or gazes you seemed to attract people. You checked your pockets for your phone, searching frantically for it, going through your bag but not finding it. They must've taken it from you when they left, you sighed, turning around and praying that you dropped it in the alley.

"Y/N?" You gulped slightly as you came face-to-face with Peter's aunt, her face contorted into one of worry and concern, "What happened to your face?" She grabs your chin with her pointer and forefinger, moves it around and examines the damage done. "Who did this to you? Where is Peter?"

You shrugged, you didn't know the three guys names and you had no idea where Peter was, you opened and closed your mouth unable to find to form answers.