i would.

💌

to you,

as usual, it was just you in my own world.

despite my mind being too busy and occupied on answering the test questions that i was sure i was going to fail, my unconscious mind suddenly made my eyes drift to you.

it wasn't surprising though.

with my vision affixed, you had a different vibe the radiated at that time.

your usual bright and mesmerizing eyes were at rest, brows slightly yet adorable scrunched, and lips slightly apart with soft puffs of breath exiting your mouth.

it was adorable, at the same time, saddening.

my eyes gazed sweetly over your figure, one that was surely tired and surely needed rest.

it was a shame that i couldn't do anything.

nothing else but to support and help you from afar and trap such thoughts in my mind.

because i knew, if i even took a step closer to you and tried, you'd step back.

i knew you adored me as a friend, and nothing more. not even a close friend at that. just another classmate.

and with those suffering thoughts, a voice alarmed all, and you woke up.

just then i noticed.

the bags below your eyes were slightly puffy, and it was obvious you lacked sleep. you barely even knew that the test period ended.

i hope i could help you.

if only i could, without damaging anything.

i would.

 but i couldn't.

i hope you'd stop pushing yourself too hard.

xoxo, js