if only.

💌

to you,

i had an argument with this professor.

i could've had the chance to file a case against him; sexual harassment and child abuse.

that professor subtly violated male students at that, initiating skinships and actions that were beyond unprofessional, which he did for pleasure.

that angered me.

not only that, but i can accuse him of abuse.

with his vile words merely known as jokes, or even insults to make a student stronger, to me, it was, indeed, over the border.

it was verbal and emotional abuse.

it's actually strange.

even if i wasn't really abused or targeted directly by professor kim, i felt really angry at him.

it isn't really right for a professor, a professional teacher, to toy with a student's emotions just for the sake of abusing his power. neither is the fact that he can do as he pleases, just because he is in authority, making other students overlook that fact that what he's doing is sexual harassment indeed.

i was sad that time.

you know why?

because i felt as if i was alone.

i feel like i was the only one who felt that way towards him, who saw the wrong in his actions, the venom plastered all over his 'sweet and innocent' words, the facade he would put up with students.

i was so frustrated, only tears could leave my eyes.

of course, you, as well, were to blind to see.

you were on of those people who "adored" him, it seems.

and as i watch you and him talk to each other, the professor seemingly and subtly flirting with you in his own little way, i felt this sharp pain within my chest and confusion within my mind.

was i wrong?

i'm sure i wasn't though.

i know we aren't close, jinyoung.

i know we are merely classmates, who met eyes, and smiled at each other. talks here and there, and the occasional "fake playful flirting" you did.

but only this once.

i actually hoped that you'd take the side of what's right.

look? see what you've done?

with only you, your actions, your opinions, it gives a huge impact to my life.

if only it wasn't you.

i actually feel sorry for myself, for doubting what i believe in.

if only it wasn't you, i would've let this go.

but it looks like he has more than one target, and that includes you.

i have to, even if it means breaking hell grounds just to protect everyone, including you.

unconsciously, tears begin to flow, and they start to stain my cheeks.

that's how much i love you, you oblivious human being.

xoxo, js