love you.

💌

to you,

letter writing.

i'm a pro at this. i can write about you all day, however, i would never be satisfied enough with my written words and limited vocabulary when writing about you.

but never would i have thought, i'd end up writing a letter to you.

should i start lame? friendly? warm? welcoming? i don't even know.

and i knew, that i am not really a pro at this.

well, that is when it comes to you.

i decided that after writing the letter, everything within it was for the best.

one word; restrained. i couldn't tell you exactly how i felthow worried i actually am each time your smile turns upside down, how sad i am to think that you lost who you really are, how angry i am whenever someone hurts you, regardless if it was intentional or not.

another word; friendly. yes, i decided it for the best, so that you wouldn't be weirded out.

from now on, park jinyoung.

i will treat you nothing more as a friend.

however, within my letter, i did have something i somehow do not regret.

the words "love you" imprinted clumsily and casually onto the letter, along with the message that you can talk to me whenever you needed someone.

but of course, it was nothing more.

nothing more than that of a friendly love.

and i hope my heart does not manage to break that.

xoxo, js