imagination.

to you,

the sunlight against your damp skin, the smile gracing your full lips, the beauty of you that i just couldn't get enough of.

you never cease to amaze me. you never fail to intrigue me.

you gain my full attention, just by being you.

along with the sweetest thoughts of you, came the reality.

that we are- friends.

you stood out, out of all the guys playing on the court, the ball being passed from one to another. little smiles would sometimes grace your lips, and your hair was a whole dry mess.

you still looked breathtaking, either way.

you know one thing i'm envious of? from your "girlfriends"?

it's that they can approach you easily. they can approach you easily without making you think that they're interested in you-when in some ways, i can see that they actually are.

sana. sana-she'd talk to you and grip onto you like you two were close. i can see you were awkward though, and you even despised it when she'd brush or hit your leg up close when both of you were too distracted laughing.

if you do remember, yes, you told me that.

sana didn't know it though, she acted oblivious. i'm going to be a hundred percent honest-she definitely has an attitude. something that i basically don't even want to deal with.

and yet you deal with her effortlessly. sometimes i think, you're really amazing, your way with people.

maybe that's one of the things that lured me to you.

it may be just my imagination, but your kindness really does get to me.

i don't know if it's because you're generally rude to the people who develop feelings toward you, or because you always seem to be bored and uninterested in others.

in my imagination, it was only you.

you in standard perfection. you in your own self, and me, stuck in only pure imagination and fantasies.

i say everything about you as if you were perfect.

after all, even your flaws were as lovable as your perfections.

xoxo, js