mooom

liked by sarahtannomakeup, taylorkinney111 and 1

liked by sarahtannomakeup, taylorkinney111 and 1.2m more

ladygaga:with my beautiful angel💖

tagged:joannekg

load 38627 more

fan:we miss you gaga!!

fan2:she's so beautiful

hater:she's so ugly, she doesn't even look like you

taylorkinney111:I'm so happy to have my girls with me while filming ❤️
ladygaga liked this comment

fan54:i love her sweater tho

fan78:it's so hot tho how can she wear a sweater

user:^you don't even know where they are

user87:^^omg you're right, she must hide something

fan78:^^uhm yeah? they're in chicago with taylor

joannekg:mooom I love you💛

sarahtannomakeup:joanne is so beautiful😍
taylorkinney111 and joannekg liked this comment

fan56:what is she hiding tho

hater:I hope she harms herself
————————————
Gaga's POV

I'm currently reading through some comments on my recent post on my beautiful daughter. When I see a lot of them are talking about her wearing a hoodie. Because it's hot out. And they're right, it's very hot out here in chicago. I decided to look through Joanne's insta page and I haven't thought about this before, but she's almost always wearing a long sleeve or not showing her arms. As her mom I'm obviously worried now. But I don't get it, she doesn't seem so sad. But again you never know. I have to talk to her right now. Or should I talk to Taylor first? I decide to talk to Taylor first. He's in the kitchen while Joanne is in her room. We're currently in Taylor's apartment in Chicago, because he's filming his tvshow out here. I slowly walk into the kitchen from the living room. I know I don't know for sure yet if there's something on my daughters arms that she's hiding from us. But if there is we need to find out. I look at my beautiful husband, oh i'm so happy i've got him. He sees me walking in and gives me a smile, his beautiful smile.
"Hey baby"he says and gives me a kiss.
"Hi" I say, not as happy as his tone. He looks at me concerned and I wrap my arms around him and put my head on his chest. He quickly wrap his big strong arms around my tiny body. He knows something is up.
"what is it baby"
"it's Joanne"he looks down at me confused
"what about her?"
"did you read through the comments on my last post?" i ask looking up at him, my eyes is starting to get watery just by thinking of the possibility of this.
"yeah I did read a few of them...do you think it's true...?"he says looking at me, he looks like he's hurt as well.
"yeah, I do" I say while a tear escaped my eye, Taylor is quick with wiping it away. Then he kisses the top of my head and holds me tighter than before.
"we should talk to her, or at least you" he says and strokes my hair.
"I think it's better if I talk to her alone first, or what do you think?"
"I think the same, you're better than me on this"
"okay, well I think I can go do it now" I say giving him a last kiss before walking to my daughters room. I stand in front of the door for a minute before knocking. I'm scared that it's true, that my baby is hurting and instead of talking with me she does this. I knock on the door and I can hear her running around and it feels like she's going to hide something.
"wait a second!" I hear her shout. Oh god, did she, no.

Joanne's POV

I see all the hate on my mom's recent post. God everyone hates me, and I can see people comment about me wearing a hoodie. God I hope mom or dad didn't see this. I don't want them knowing. I've been so good keeping it a secret. All these thoughts and hate comments makes me hate myself more. I start crying and I decide I have to get rid of the pain in my way. I go get the box where I keep my lifesaver. I always feel guilty when I do this, I know my mom would be so sad if she found out that I was hurting this much and didn't tell her. But I don't wanna be a burden. Besides I mostly do it in the middle of the night when I either wake up from a bad dream or just couldn't sleep because I think too much. I take out the thing I love the most but gives me the most pain. I walk into my bathroom and I start to do what I'm the best at. Cut. When I think that I'm satisfied I hold my arms under the cold water, that's a part of the pain. When the cuts sting as the water gets on them. I then roll down my sleeves and while my eyes. I then hear a knock. Shit I have to be quick. I run to where I keep my razor so I can put it back before the person comes in.
"Wait a second!" I shout. I put it back on it's hiding space then I look myself in the mirror. Good enough.
"okay come in" I sit down on my bed again as my mom opens the door. It looks like she's going to cry, this makes me very worried.
"Mom? what's up?"I ask worried, she doesn't say anything and just sits down next to me in my bed.
"mommy?" i say and she looks at me and give me a small smile.
"baby we need to talk" she say and takes my hand. oh god.
"about?"i ask, like i'm stupid.
"i think you know" she says and looks at my wrists.
"yeah" i say looking down. She let's go of my hand and grip the end of my sleeve. Before doing anything she looks at me for approval. I know I'm not getting away and i don't wanna fight. So I just nod while I can feel my eyes fighting not to cry. I hear a gasp, I look down and I see my mom looking at both my arms. She then looks at me, her tears has escaped her eyes.
"when was these new ones made?" she asks, nearly choking because of her sadness.
"right before you came in" I answer, letting my tears slowly escape.
"baby why?" she asks, her soft voice makes me start sobbing. It feels like i've let her down. She takes me in her embrace and tries to calm me down, which she succeeds in, she always do.
"baby, I'm gonna ask you again, why?" she asks, not letting go of me.
"I just I don't like myself. And I have this pain in me that won't go away. It's mostly at night this happens. Either when I wake up from a bad dream, I have that every time I sleep. Or when I just decide I won't sleep at all. Mom I hate myself, and now I hurt you. I wanted to talk to you earlier but I didn't wanna be a burden. I'm a horrible person, you and dad deserves so much more." I say crying into her chest. She cups my face and lift it so she can look straight into my eyes.
"Baby you hurt me because you're doing this to yourself. It hurts me knowing that you hurt this much and I couldn't help you. I need you to promise me to ALWAYS come to me or your dad when you feel like cutting. Or when you can't sleep, or when you wake up from a bad dream. You're our top priority, you know that. You're not horrible and I would never want anyone else as my daughter than you. I can't believe you feel like this, you're the person I love the most in this world. I don't want you to feel like this." my mom says and kisses me on my forehead then she tightens her embrace around me.
"I love you mom"
"I love you to babygirl, so so much"
I want to stay like this forever, in my mom's arms.