disneyland

Joanne's POV

"WALK FASTER I WANNA GO ON ALL THE RIDES!!" Blue squeals in her adorable little voice. She's been dragging us around for an hour, I'm already tired I don't know how her little legs can handle this. There's a bunch of fans here, so obviously we have a bunch of security, and the park doesn't let anymore people in, there's only a few. Safety first, I mean it's Beyoncé and Lady Gaga. Some fans have come up and said hi and wanted to take pictures, mostly kids so obviously we said yes. And they were all genuinely fans and not just people who wanted to take a picture because we're famous.
"OMG LOOOKLOOOKLOOOK IT'S ARIEL!!!!" My mom practically yelled and her and Blue ran to Ariel and gave her a hug. Me and Bey nearly fell due to our hysterical laughter.
"Mom you're acting like a little child" I say to her and she just roll her eyes with a smile. Then I turn around to see stitch.
"OMG ITS STITCH" I yell and run towards stitch. Stitch is my everything okay?!
"who's the child now?" My mom says with a smirk. I just laugh and hug stitch. Then we keep on going on rides. It was mostly me and blue sitting together and our mom's together. But now Blue wanted to change it up a bit and said first she wanted to sit next to B and then my mom. And ofc everyone just go with what Blue wants. She's the child. And we're actually going on a slow ride now, I think that's exactly what I needed.
"so you're having a good day?" My mom asks
"Actually yes, I'm genuinely happy today and that's rarely" I say smiling to my mom who smiles back, but she still has concern in her eyes.
"How's things between you and Oscar?"
"Oh it's good, he's a little mad that I didn't tell him I was going to paris but it's nothing"
"Okay, well you would tell me if something was wrong right?"
"of course"
"good" she says and kisses the top of my head. She's worried about something, but there's nothing to be worried about. I think.
The ride was over and I decided to check my messages because I haven't done that for like a day.

oscar💍
I'm sorry💛Call me when you get home.

kaia/honeyboo💕
we need to talk, in person.

raphaël👫
having fun? 💖

I reply to all of them. Wondering what Kaia wanted, I'm honestly scared.

liked by beyoncé, kimkardashian and 2

liked by beyoncé, kimkardashian and 2.5m others

joannekg:question is if Blue or my mom was the happiest to meet Ariel🧜🏻‍♀️

load 987654+ comments
fan:OMG I WISH I WAS THERE

fan2:I MET YOU TODAY AND I CRIED SO MUCH YOU WERE ALL SO NICE TO ME

fan3:^OMG IM SO JEALOUS

taylorkinney111:probably your mom
ladygaga liked this comment

user:didn't know you knew Beyoncé

hater:wtf why r you hanging out with beyoncé she's way over your level

fan4:^shut up

beyoncé:you know that's a hard choice, but you were the most excited to meet Stitch😂
kimkardashian and ladygaga liked this comment

ladygaga:I wasn't THAT excited...

joannekg:@beyonce stitch is everything okay? and who was it who jumped when they saw goofy??❤️ @ladygaga mom you yelled higher than Blue
beyoncé and ladygaga liked this comment

kimkardashian:aw I should totally have been there!! @beyonce text me! Blue and North should totally hang out

——————————————————
Joanne's POV
"Oh god" I hear Bey say. We're on our way home from Paris and Disney, it's late so Blue is sleeping.
"what?" I ask. Looking up from my phone towards her.
"Did you see Kim's comment?" she asks, looking like she will burst out in laughter any second now.
"yeah, what about it?"
"well I don't like her but she seems to think we're best friends and everything" she says while laughing a bit.
"she wants Blue and North to be best friends" I say and then my mom walk in and sits next to me.
"North is cute" my mom says
"oh yeah she's adorable, but if I let Blue hang out with North, Kim will hang out with me and that doesn't work"
"didn't you like go to taylor swifts birthday instead of her wedding?" I ask and I can hear my mom laugh.
"something like that" bey says
"I think she gets the hint if you go to someone's birthday party instead of her wedding" my mom says
"obviously not" I say
"ugh I can't deal with her now, I'll just pretend I didn't see anything and go to sleep."B says and close her eyes.
"or you know we could watch a movie?" I say and her eyes shots open again.
"that sounds like a good plan" she says and walks over to me and my mom. We put on a horror movie and we watch a bunch of horror movies until we're back in new york.